Mich. Judge Who Once Sent Naked Pics of Himself Allegedly Impregnates Witness, Begs Her to Get Abortion
A Michigan judge who was once censured by the state supreme court for sending nude pictures of himself to a female bailiff is once again at the center of controversy. This time he’s accused o carrying on an elaborate affair with a witness who says it included sex in his judge’s chambers, impregnating her, and then begging the woman to have an abortion once it came to light.
“I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that’s when the second half of the flirting started and we went from there and our relationship picked up,” Geniene La’Shay Mott told MyFoxDetroit.com regarding her apparent fling with Third Circuit Court Judge Wade McCree.
“It went from being a summer fling and just something to do to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.”
That’s not all. Mott has droves of text messages detailing the relationship and even showing McCree consulted with Mott on the punishment for the defendant in her case.
“My Judicial Tenure Commission has me nervous, as you might expect. I have to be real careful until this matter is put to rest… you are the complaining witness on a case that is before me,” one reads. “Naturally if it got out that we were seeing each other before your B.D.’s (baby daddy) case closed, everybody could be in deep (expletive). Why you want to spend time with a man like me remains a mystery, but if you’ll have me… then as Bill Withers said, ‘use me up!’ SMOOCHES.”
The reporter called the number listed with the messages and did, in fact, get McCree’s voicemail.
And after the defendant in Mott’s case was sent to jail, she says the two did some celebrating:
“The day of, we then go to his chambers, as usual… but in chambers all of the time,” she said.
Sex, I asked.
“Yes. We have sex in his chambers very often.”
On his desk, I further questioned.
“On his desk, in the chair, the couch, you name it.”
Eventually, McCree vowed to divorce his wife — but once she found out that McCree had allegedly impregnated Mott, the story goes she refused to sign the papers unless Mott got an abortion. That’s according to one text message from McCree begging her to get it done and guaranteeing she would be compensated for it:
McCree: “YEAH LET’S TALK!!! I WANT (AND SO DOES LAVERNE) THIS TERMINATION. U’LL GET WHATEVER U WANT 4 IT! I’VE BEEN CLEAR ON IT FROM THE GET GO!!! WHATEVER U WANT, YOU SHALL HAVE!!!”
Mott: “O NO… U ACT LIKE I’M HOLDING THIS OVER U… YOU ASKED ME 2 GET THE ABORTION 2 HELP YOU IN YOUR DIVORCE CASE.”
And in a final twist — and the reason the public is hearing about the story — is that McCree eventually accused Mott of stalking and extoring him. He went to the prosecutor’s office; she went to the media. The prosecutor’s office told MyFoxDetroit.com that Mott will not be charged. McCree, however, is currently under investigation.
She also plans on keeping the baby.
” I never wanted to have the abortion in the first place.”
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 488 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 474 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 465 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 372 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 331 Comments
- ‘We…Aren’t Going to Take S**t From Homophobes’: Mysterious Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control 112 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 213 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack 106 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer 108 Comments
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! Read More
- Emails Released: Congress Was Asking for Updates on IG’s IRS Audit Before 2012 Election Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 120 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Video: Introducing ‘ConservoTax,’ the first tax software made for Republicans
- Watch the other hand: Immigration reform advances under cover of scandals
- Bill O’Reilly counts calories, orders salad at fried-food restaurant
- ‘Middle class champion’ Elizabeth Warren joins Senate Millionaires Club
- Matt Drudge calls MSNBC host ‘squirrely’…
- Muslim hardliners ID London terror suspect
- Cannes crime: 2nd jewel theft during film festival
- James, Bryant voted to All-NBA first team
- Coded goal: RG3 still aiming for Redskins' opener
- Tea party storm largely inside IRS _ so far
- Israel says Iran unaffected by world pressure
- House backs variable rate student loans
- Obama condemns 'appalling attack' on UK soldier