Viral Vid: Toddler Becomes Star of the Show After Launching Impromptu Duet With Street Performer
Street music is often considered an art form of its own. Its performers work in all climates and conditions, for audiences that may not necessarily care to hear them. One toddler, though, recently became so fascinated by the music that it began singing along. Not long after, it was unclear who the crowd was cheering for– the singer or the young child.
Though the video begins with the baby’s shrill tones competing with those of the street performer, the amateur musician catches on remarkably quickly, and seems to be trying to initiate a duet. As the street performer gracefully bows out, the baby continues without a care, reveling in the applause.
Yahoo News has more on the story:
It’s a mystery how this adorable child bundled up in a stroller ended up joining a street performer in a duet. But the toddler can belt out a tune and, thanks to the video filmed by Kamil Litwinowicz, is now catching the attention of the Web.
Someone, probably dad, is seen at the beginning of the clip positioning the stroller next to the singer, who is performing on the main square in Krakow, Poland. He then walks off camera to enjoy the show, which quickly becomes a duet—and a Web hit.
Even though the tyke doesn’t know the words to the operatic melody—they come out as basically “goo goo ga ga”—the kid is in tune and even overshadows the professional.
The video of the child’s musical stylings, posted on Dec. 2, have hit a high note, with more than 620,000 views on YouTube.
And here’s the video:
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 478 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 418 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 365 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 330 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 292 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ Read More
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ 105 Comments
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 209 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 158 Comments
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 146 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 111 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- UK PM: London attack near barracks could be terror
- Twitter adds security measure to logins
- Am. Samoa to keep flier miles for govt travelers
- Float driver says train seemed still before crash
- ND ad agency sues creators of Cartoon Network show
- Boy achieves family dream with geography bee win
- Others who took the 5th: McGwire, Abramoff, North
- UK PM: London attack terror could be terror