Farrakhan’s Wild Water Claim: Careful, ‘The Enemy’ Is ‘Working Scientifically to Kill Off Black People’
Last week, TheBlaze reported that the Minister Louis Farrakhan delivered a sermon in front of the U.S. Virgin Islands Legislature in St. Thomas. During his diatribe, he lamented the celebration of Santa Claus and likened having a Christmas tree to “wicked” actions taken by idol worshippers in the Old Testament. But disparaging comments about holiday cheer weren’t the only controversial warnings the faith leader issued. In fact, he told audience members that “the enemy” is trying “scientifically to kill off black people.”
The odd statement came during a question-and-answer session with eager audience members. One man expressed concern over imported water and the notion that something might be “wrong” with it.
“I noticed lately there’s been an influx of cheap water that’s circulating the planet and for me there’s some suspicion that if water is imported — and you have to pay to ship it — you have to pay…taxes,” the individual proclaimed. “It’s so cheap for the people to consume, to buy. I’m under some suspicion that there’s something wrong with that cheap water.”
Farrakhan, of course, quickly entertained this notion, taking the opportunity to explain his own conspiracy theories on the matter.
“You may be right, but the one way to make your suspicious concrete is to take the water and have it analyzed by some of your chemists and let them tell you what’s in the water,” he responded. “But that’s what we should do, because we shouldn’t trust the enemy to feed us water, food when he’s killed us in the past.”
Farrakhan wasn’t done there.
“And I have something here that says that they felt in times past it was easier to control a million people than to kill a million people,” Farrakhan continued. “But now it’s infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. So, they’re working scientifically to kill off black people, brown people as well.”
The use of the term “enemy” here is intriguing. In the past, Farrakhan has used this word to seemingly describe white people, the U.S. government and Jews.
Watch his speech, below:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 470 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 443 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 361 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 329 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 269 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ Read More
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 180 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 142 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 102 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- House panel moves to curb military sexual assaults
- AP source: Obama on Sunday to visit Oklahoma town devastated by monstrous tornado
- 'Boom Town Baby': African stock markets see gains
- First lady lauds effort to preserve DC slave house
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
- House takes up GOP bill to speed pipeline approval
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Congo fighting persists as UN chief arrives