Farrakhan’s Wild Water Claim: Careful, ‘The Enemy’ Is ‘Working Scientifically to Kill Off Black People’
Last week, TheBlaze reported that the Minister Louis Farrakhan delivered a sermon in front of the U.S. Virgin Islands Legislature in St. Thomas. During his diatribe, he lamented the celebration of Santa Claus and likened having a Christmas tree to “wicked” actions taken by idol worshippers in the Old Testament. But disparaging comments about holiday cheer weren’t the only controversial warnings the faith leader issued. In fact, he told audience members that “the enemy” is trying “scientifically to kill off black people.”
The odd statement came during a question-and-answer session with eager audience members. One man expressed concern over imported water and the notion that something might be “wrong” with it.
“I noticed lately there’s been an influx of cheap water that’s circulating the planet and for me there’s some suspicion that if water is imported — and you have to pay to ship it — you have to pay…taxes,” the individual proclaimed. “It’s so cheap for the people to consume, to buy. I’m under some suspicion that there’s something wrong with that cheap water.”
Farrakhan, of course, quickly entertained this notion, taking the opportunity to explain his own conspiracy theories on the matter.
“You may be right, but the one way to make your suspicious concrete is to take the water and have it analyzed by some of your chemists and let them tell you what’s in the water,” he responded. “But that’s what we should do, because we shouldn’t trust the enemy to feed us water, food when he’s killed us in the past.”
Farrakhan wasn’t done there.
“And I have something here that says that they felt in times past it was easier to control a million people than to kill a million people,” Farrakhan continued. “But now it’s infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. So, they’re working scientifically to kill off black people, brown people as well.”
The use of the term “enemy” here is intriguing. In the past, Farrakhan has used this word to seemingly describe white people, the U.S. government and Jews.
Watch his speech, below:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 503 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 462 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 459 Comments
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 339 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 323 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 110 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Church vs. State Complaint Leads City to Remove Christian Crosses on Water Tower — Now See What They’ve Been Replaced With 205 Comments
- Faith-Healing Parents Charged With Murder for Refusing Kids’ Medical Care — Should They Go to Prison? 140 Comments
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 116 Comments
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 130 Comments
- Rare Superman comic found in house insulation
- Barrick fined $16m for Pascua-Lama violations
- Suspect in killing of officer found dead in cell
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer post Sandy
- 16 hurt in shuttle bus crash near Atlanta airport
- Obama's drone speech could improve Pakistan ties
- Iran presidential candidate vows to resist West
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested