‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’ — Find Out Who Said This About Sandy Hook Massacre
Editor’s note: This post contains strong language that may be offensive to some readers.
The owner of Thai Noodle House in Austin, Texas has been bombarded with criticism after he posted a racially-charged and offensive Facebook status regarding the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. On Friday, a gunman opened fire at the school, killing 20 innocent children and six adults before he took his own life.
“I don’t care if a bunch of white kids got killed,” the restaurant’s owner Eddie Nimibutr wrote on his Facebook page shortly after the shooting occurred. “F**k Post-Racial bullsh*t. When kids from minority groups get shot, nobody cares. When Israel launched missiles at the school on Gaza, everybody was too busy jerking off. Why should i care about people who dont give a damn about me?”
After posting the incendiary message, Nimibutr claimed that many people responded by threatening him with “violence.” So he wrote another post in an attempt to clarify his initial rant. His follow-up post seemed to backpedal from his initial statement that he doesn’t “care if a bunch of white kids got killed.”
“I have stated throughout the years in my beliefs with millions in cut to mental health programs, school programs, after school programs,” Nimibutr wrote. “Years after years, thousands of kids in juvenile detention centers. Hundreds of them hungry tonight and have no places to sleep. Thousands are mentally and sexually abused by someone they know.”
He went on: “Catholic churches and the Boys’ Scout are hiding pedophiles everywhere. I mentioned Gaza and Israel. Aurora, Virginia Tech, and 4 other shootings since Columbine. I don’t even remember. Where is the sympathy for them? It’s just a headline news.”
“I will not apologize. I believe what I know. This is how I decompress from today. I was a fool to give into the emotions, thus forgo logics and reason. Yet I am no fool, but I am outraged,” he concluded.
When that post did not appease his critics, he posted one more status with some simple advice: “If you don’t like me or my opinions, I suggest you to unfriend me and f*ck off.”
He even went after his customers.
“I am pretty much sick of some people telling me what to think, how to think, or how to feel today, and if you don’t like my foods, f*ck off and eat someplace else.”
A call made to Thai Noodle House by restaurant writer R.L. Reeves took things even further into the bizarre. An employee claimed Nimibutr was only the restaurant’s chef, not the owner, and that he no longer worked there. However, “a cursory search of local LLC’s finds Nimibutr to be listed as owner of the establishment so this may be a bit of damage control,” Reeves writes.
Either way, the controversy appears to have taken a toll on Nimibutr. He later posted on his Facebook page: “I think It’s time for me to get out of this city for awhile for a nice hike down south.”
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 465 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 323 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 307 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 259 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 139 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 197 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 137 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 144 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Hosseini discusses new novel at NYC reading
- EU bid to label Hezbollah wing terror group
- Stocks surge as Bernanke retains dovish ton
- Closings arguments begin at Donald Trump trial
- Lowe's 1Q profit rises, but results miss Street
- Oklahoma Insurance Department says preliminary tornado damage estimate could top $2 billion
- Malawi finds buyer for presidential jet