Christian Radio Host Who Eerily Predicted His Own Motorcycle Accident Dies — And Here Is His Last Email Exchange With TheBlaze
On Monday, KKLA, a California-based Christian radio station, announced that popular host Frank Pastore, 55, died following a tragic motorcycle accident on Nov. 19. While certainly saddening, the story surrounding his injury is also eyebrow-raising. After falling into a coma, the theologian and radio host made headlines for on-air comments he issued just before the accident — statements that eerily predicted, in detail, the trauma he was to sustain.
As TheBlaze previously reported, the recording, put out by KKLA with the blessing of Pastore’s wife, Gina, includes the host talking about the human soul. After speaking about science’s attempt’s of late to address this issue, Pastore talks specifically about his motorcycle and the dangers he could face at any moment.
“Isn’t it interesting [that] secular science is addressing the question, ‘Does man have a soul? Is there such a thing as immaterial reality?’ And it’s couched in the category of ‘is there life after death?,” Pastore said just three hours before his accident.
Following this statement, he went on to note that, at any time, life could end. It was the illustration he used, though, that sent chills down the spines of many listeners and readers after they learned about his injuries. Here’s what Pastore said:
“I mean look, you guys know I ride a motorcycle don’t you? So, at any moment, especially with the idiot people who cross the diamond lane into my lane, alright, without any blinkers, not that I’m angry about it, but at any minute I could be spread out all over the 210 (Freeway), but that’s not me, that’s my body parts. That key distinction undergirds the entire Judeo-Christian worldview and also your pursuit of reality.”
Just three hours later, these events came to pass. Pastore seemingly outlined the very highway that his accident would take place on — and the events leading up to it — just before it unfolded. A car sideswiped his motorcycle after the driver swerved into the carpool lane on the 210 Freeway. After nearly one month in a coma, Pastore passed away.
Listen to Pastore’s prophetic audio message, below:
Over the past few months, TheBlaze has been speaking with the host and I appeared on his radio show on October 24. We discussed politics (as the election was just days away), faith and more (listen here). While I didn’t know Frank well, it was clear that he had an excellent sense of humor, passion for the Christian faith and an intense devotion to his listeners.
The week before I appeared on his KKLA radio program, we exchanged some comical e-mails. On Oct. 18, Pastore wrote me with a very quick message: “How ‘bout dem Yankees?”
Now, I knew Pastore was a huge baseball fan. After all, he was a pitcher for the Cincinnati Reds from 1979 until 1985 and for the Minnesota Twins in 1986. In an e-mail response, I joked about whether or not liking the Yankees would get me cut from the next week’s show.
“I’m not sure…I know you love baseball! Should I like the Yankees? Or is
that a liability to forming a relationship with you and the show?,” I responded.
Pastore quickly quipped back, writing, “Well, like most God-fearing Americans, I love to hate the Yankees. :) Dude, you’re on the show, don’t worry about it.”
Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to speak further after my Oct. 24 appearance on the program.
The radio host is survived by his wife, Gina, and their two children.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 481 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 426 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 389 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 311 Comments
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 266 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 116 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ 113 Comments
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 219 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 206 Comments
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 114 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- School storm protection is spotty in tornado zones
- Obama threatens veto of House student loan plan
- House committee passes Iran sanctions legislation
- London terror attack leaves 1 dead near barracks
- Facebook posts: Suit filed over vet's detention
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Target's 1Q profit drops 29 pct on weak sales
- Am. Samoa to keep flier miles of govt travelers