It’s another one of those videos allegedly captured by a dashcam in Russia that we can’t verify when or exactly where it happened, but it’s still crazy enough to post anyway.
A truck transporting cows from farm A to point B, which the cows can only hope is not the ground beef factory lost control and tipped its live cargo onto the road. If they were on the way to a ground beef factory, this was the bovines’ chance to make a break for it.
Amazingly, even after the cows roll out of the truck and over each other on the road, they seem to get up no problem.
Watch the utter disaster for yourself:
Naturally, many cow-related puns have been making their way into the comments. Here are a few of them:
- Oliver Barrera: Hope they don’t try and milk the insurance claims.
- Paddy Donnelly: Lucky they were all wearing Leather Jackets.
- archlorddestin: Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk.
- dharpoon: Now that’s how you make MILKSHAKE.
- thatdamguy00: That was utterly terrible and driving like that is a bunch of bull!
We can only hope the driver of the truck was not hurt in the accident. The driver of the car filming the incident had the good sense to brake and back up as the cattle came his way.
- Viral Vid. Shows the Shocking Moment an SUV Gets Struck by Lightening — But Is It Real?
- Is This Viral Video of a Man-Hole Cover Completely Flipping an SUV Fake?