See Santa Claus’ Reaction When Fox Asks About the ‘War on Christmas’ & Political Correctness Run Amok
As the War on Christmas forges on, “Fox & Friends” continues its exploration of the ongoing secularist assault on holiday cheer. This morning, hosts Gretchen Carlson and Steve Doocy consulted a familiar figure — Santa Claus — to obtain his views on the continuing battle.
Author Sal Lizard, decked out in a full Santa costume, appeared for an interview this morning about why he dislikes the term “Happy Holidays.” He also delved into his views on the War on Christmas and political correctness.
“I can’t find any reference where Santa’s ever said anything but Merry Christmas,” he told Carlson and Doocy. “So I like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas.”
After Carlson asked for Lizard’s take on political correctness in American culture, he noted the change he has observed in how Christmas is processed in society.
“There was a time a few years back when suddenly I started showing up at Christmas parties and was told they were having holiday parties and, therefore, they didn’t need a Santa anymore,” Lizard said, going on to note other related changes that have occurred across the globe.
Watch the interview, below:
Lizard is the author of, “Being Santa Clause: What I Learned about the True Meaning of Christmas.” Working as a professional Santa Claus for decades, he shares his unique views in this intriguing read.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 516 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 462 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 446 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 326 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 324 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 258 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 146 Comments
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Pakistan arrested American who was killed by drone
- US family leaves Singapore frustrated with inquest
- FBI arrests suspect in Wash. state ricin case
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Man shot by FBI had ties to Boston bombing suspect
- Markets roiled by Nikkei's 7.3 percent slide
- Brave woman tried to reason with London attackers
- UK emergency committee meets after attack