Twitter Users Viciously Attack Deceased War Hero Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf: ‘Eat Sh*t in Hell for Eternity’
Editor’s note: This post contains extremely graphic language and will be offensive to some readers.
Instead of withholding their opinions out of respect, a number of Twitter users immediately and viciously attacked American military legend Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf after it was reported he had died at age 78.
“Burn in hell, Norman Schwarzkopf, you baby killing a**hole,” one Twitter user wrote.
“Eat sh*t in Hell for eternity, Schwarzkopf,” another one posted.
Our friends at Twitchy.com provide some of the most disgusting tweets of the night (Warning! Graphic language):
— Fuck Eric Holder (@FuckEricHolder) December 28, 2012
@profanityswan Has he died the cunt?stockbridge tap pub had Stormin Norman ale. No way would Ibuy
— Tam Dean Burn (@tamdeanburn) December 28, 2012
— gruponaya (@gruponaya) December 28, 2012
For those of you not old enough to remember Norman Schwarzkopf, he used to kill Muslim women and children before it was cool.
— Will Freeman (@ConfusedAlotGuy) December 28, 2012
Good riddance General Schwarzkopf. Fuck anyone that had anything to do with the rape of Iraq.
— Tammy Obeidallah (@umjihad) December 28, 2012
from what ive heard schwarzkopf was a real piece of shit so good riddance
— AlmightyBob (@AlmightyBoob) December 28, 2012
— David W. Kasper (@PereLebrun) December 28, 2012
Norman Schwarzkopf, f*ck in hell b#stard
— Inde™ (@Inde_takhar) December 28, 2012
Norman just Stormed his way into hell.
— Kerry Jackson(@RFHKerry) December 28, 2012
bye bye Norman, let me know what hell is like.
— Steveo (@FreedomFW) December 28, 2012
Featured image via AP
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 440 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 421 Comments
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 388 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 320 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 266 Comments
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 153 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 132 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ 125 Comments
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 240 Comments
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 255 Comments
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 115 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- AP Source: Coach K returning to US men's team
- Jury deciding Arias' sentence adjourns for day
- FBI: Arrest made in Wash. ricin letter scare
- Family Ties: Jarrett, Petty enter NASCAR hall
- Top AEG lawyer referred to Jackson as 'freak'
- In Arias trial, TV cameras never far behind
- Float driver says train seemed still before crash
- WW II photo-documentarian Wayne Miller dies at 94