Have You Seen the ‘Guns Are Welcome’ Sign That’s Burning up the Internet?
Update: Read TheBlaze’s interview with the maker of these signs here.
You might have seen signs at certain establishments letting customers know they welcome things like pets or strollers. But there’s a new sort of welcome sign that has begun to go viral on the Internet recently: a welcome sign for guns.
The sign says “Guns Are Welcome.” But there are stipulations to that statement. Although allowed on the premise of whatever establishment this sign precedes, it goes on to ask that the weapons remain holstered “unless the need arises.”
Even in the case of a need, the sign reads “judicious marksmanship appreciated.”
This is a video showing the sign and even has the maker giving more information about it:
At the time of this posting, it as been retweeted more than 570 times. Here’s a glimpse at a few of those supportive tweets:
Stull, who has posted other pro-gun ownership phrases and pictures, is professionally a National Hot Rod Association Super Comp Dragster driver. According to her website, this is something she took up after being diagnosed with terminal cancer and given only three years to live. This was in 2002 and clearly she has beaten the odds. Stull is also active on Twitter posting her support for the military and their families, as she is involved in military-focused ministries.
“I really appreciate the Soldiers who serve, because the job they do allows me to do what I do,” she said on her website. “My getting to drive race cars is entertainment. People in the military are changing history. It’s important that when they go out to do their job, they know they are fully supported here at home.“
This story has also been updated to reflect that although the Twitter picture references Texas, the maker of the sign is based in Roanoke Rapids, N.C.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 868 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 304 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 296 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 242 Comments
- Report: Obama Administration Apologizes for Another National Security Leak 214 Comments
- Here’s the Inspirational Story of an American Flag Hanging Amid the Oklahoma Tornado’s Destruction Read More
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 176 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 184 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- Man Catches Record-Setting, 128-Pound Python With His Bare Hands Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- Deadliest attacks in Iraq since US troop pullout
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Fighting for 2nd day between army, rebels in Congo
- Slow pokes: Acupuncture helps hypothermic turtles
- Best Buy reports 1Q loss on restructuring costs
- Thailand urged to explore edible insect market
- German central bank: Economy to improve 'markedly'
- Oil price down to near $96 as traders wait for Fed