While heading up the president’s task force on gun violence that was established after the Sandy Hook Elementary mass shooting, Vice President Joe Biden has made time to meet with the country’s largest organization representing gun owners–the NRA–before recommending to the president what is expected to be the most far-reaching legislation on gun control ever. Senior Editor for Opinion at the Washington Times Emily Miller joined ‘Wilkow!’ Tuesday to discuss what she has heard about this upcoming meeding, as well as the latest on the Washington Metropolitan Police Department’s inquiry into whether NBC’s David Gregory broke the law by possessing a 30-round “high-capacity” magazine during a live National TV recording.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Audio of Chris Kyle Discussing Jesse Ventura
- Judicial Watch: Hillary Clinton's State Department helped Bill Clinton earn millions in speaking fees
- House preparing to muscle Senate in highway bill fight
- Dems press states to limit gun ownership rights in domestic violence situations
- Watch: Corruption, data manipulation at Central Alabama VA