Crazy Cellphone Video Shows as Many as 60 Students AND Parents Brawling at School Bus Stop
Wild cellphone videos captured by students show a crowd of as many as 60 students and parents brawling in the streets of Swissvale, Pa. on Monday and again on Tuesday. The two brawls took place at the same school bus stop in Swissvale, prompting police to increase patrols in the area.
“I’d consider it a riot,” Swissvale Police Chief Greg Geppert said, adding that it was disturbing that the fights involved both students and adults.
“We have the video. Anyone who’s viewed on that video as being involved, I’ll guarantee you they’re getting arrested,” Geppert added.
Police say they have already arrested five adults and minors and may arrest nearly a dozen more soon. The students and parents were reportedly from the Woodland Hills School district, CBS Pittsburgh reports.
Investigators believe the fights were planned because several people were seen “waiting for action” with cellphone cameras out.
WTAE-TV provides some footage of the fights:
One female witness described the mayhem to WTAE-TV:
“The boys started taking their sweatshirts off, and the backpacks were thrown in the snow, and they went at it on my car, on the ground, in the snow,” said a woman who was driving through the area with her preschool-age child. “They were swinging at each other, and some of them landed on my car and just were continuing fighting while I was honking and I was screaming and I was trying to get them away.”
“At one point in the first video, there are as many as five fights going on at a time. One fight moved into traffic while cars attempted to drive around two men punching each other,” WTAE-TV reports.
“The second video showed a man in red pants walking toward another man who was trying to crawl up a hillside. The man on the ground was kicked in the head, sending him rolling backward down the hill,” the report adds.
Woodland Hills School Superintendent called the brawls “appalling” and said she has been “very disappoints” per the incident. She said any students involved in the fights will be suspended and possibly expelled from school.
But some people who witnessed the brawls in the neighborhood claim they are afraid to walk down the street now.
“I’m afraid for my life. I won’t go for a walk anymore,” one woman said.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 482 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 469 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 460 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 355 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 327 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack Read More
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 118 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Krzyzewski returning to coach USA Basketball
- ECB official: New bank authority 'indispensable'
- Newly found Pearl S. Buck book is to be published
- AP Interview: Rogge praises wrestling's changes
- Writer Chinua Achebe honored in Nigeria funeral
- Singer Nick Carter to release memoir Sept. 24
- AP Interview: Syria conflict uproots Palestinians
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal