Shocking Time-Lapse Video Shows Transsexual’s 3-Year Transformation From Man to Woman
An Australian man who embarked on a three-year process to change his sex is captivating intrigue and attention after a time-lapse video showcasing his transformation from start to finish has gone viral. Posted on YouTube, the clip, which is just under two minutes in length, includes hundreds of images that collectively illustrate the results of surgery and other mechanisms used to complete the complex process.
“This video is of me going through a 3-year transition,” reads a description of the recording. “I started roughly around when I was 20-21 years of age.”
Originally posted in Oct. 2012, the video has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and, according to the description, it contains around 1,000 photographs. At the beginning, the individual shown within it (the same person who purportedly uploaded it) is depicted at the start of the process on Dec. 8, 2009.
The Daily Mail describes the clip in detail:
The blur of images that follow track the subtle changes that play out on the man’s face in the months that followed, ending with a striking show of an attractive woman with high cheekbones and bangs from 2012.
A year into the process, the man’s eyebrows were sculpted into two feminine, thin arches, and the shape of his face became more narrow and rounded.
Other drastic changes reflected into the video include the Aussie’s eyes turning more catlike and his full lips taking a girlish shape.
The swarm of photos also show how the face gradually narrows down, with the chin becoming rounded, accompanied by different coiffures and makeup styles.
The final image shown, as the Daily Mail notes, depicts a total transformation. The boy what was viewed in the first image is barely recognizable at the end.
Watch the clip, below:
(H/T: Daily Mail)
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 554 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 504 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 477 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 333 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 329 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 215 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 228 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 141 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Calif. plastic ocean debris bill dies in committee
- No bail for Pa. parents in faith-healing death
- Rare Superman comic found in house insulation
- Grizzlies, Memphis ready to 'believe' vs Spurs
- Schumer urges look at security in Sprint deal
- IMF chief named key witness in French payoff case
- Furlough Friday: Unpaid day off for many in gov't