National Taxpayer Advocate Nina E. Olson released her 2012 Annual Report to Congress Wednesday, identifying the need for tax reform as priority number one for this administration. While tax reform was a popular buzzword throughout the primaries and general election campaign, the Fiscal Cliff deal last week did little to address the system. Former presidential candidate and famed flat tax advocate Steve Forbes joined ‘Real News’ Thursday to discuss the ideal scenario of what real tax reform would look like.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- 'For the Record' update: Could China take out the U.S. power grid?
- Lawmakers propose $5 million reward for info on Americans kidnapped, beheaded by Islamic State
- Debunking Obama immigration 'facts'
- GOP lawmakers propose 'Separation of Powers Act' to thwart Obama
- Steve King: The midterm election shows GOP shouldn't fear a government shutdown