The Obamas of The World ‘Don’t Want to Save Lives’: The Ted Nugent Gun Interview You’ve Been Waiting For
Not one to shy away from his support for the Second Amendment, Ted Nugent (i.e. the infamous “Motor City Madman”) during an interview on the Peter Schiff radio show Tuesday threw himself headfirst into the gun control debate.
His purpose? To argue that a loss of gun rights equals a loss of personal freedom.
“This conversation and the importance of focusing on the right to keep and bear arms really is the deciding factor in America versus the rest of the world,” Nugent said. “If the people in power — Michael Bloomberg, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Eric ‘Gun-Running-Attorney-General’ Holder — are you kidding me?”
“To force American citizens into unarmed helplessness,” he added, “that’s their agenda!”
Nugent turned his attention to violent crime statistics published by the F.B.I., Scotland Yard, and the United Nations.
“Where there are more guns in citizens’ hands, not only does crime go down, not only does violent crime go down, but personal assaultive-type crimes like rape, carjacking, and home invasion — they don’t just down, Peter: They go away,” he said.
“Why would you resist that obvious opportunity for an upgrade in reduction of crime? It’s because the Pelosis and the Eric Holders and the Barack Obamas in the world: They don’t want to save lives. They don’t care about reducing crime,” he added. “They are absolutely obsessed with their hatred for firearms!”
Listen to the complete interview here:
Follow Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) on Twitter
Featured image courtesy Getty Images.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 557 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 509 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 482 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 340 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 333 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 236 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 237 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 141 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- NYC lawsuit alleging Favre sent racy texts settled
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees tragedy behind him
- Journalist and author Haynes Johnson dies at 81
- Report: Yahoo, pay-TV operators among Hulu bidders
- Principal recounts storm hitting Oklahoma school
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- McIlroy, Donald miss cut at BMW PGA Championship
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US