We’ve seen “The Slingshot Channel” guy — more officially known as Joerg Sprave — make some crazy things weapons before. But right when you thought his homemade artillery couldn’t get anymore intense, he shows off one that he has kept secret for a while.
It’s a sophisticated thrower of circular saw blades.
Why was this “rotational saw blade shooter”, which Sprave compares to a traditional clay pigeon thrower that’s fired like a rifle, kept secret? Sprave said he designed for a television show and couldn’t publicly showcase it until now.
Although Sprave made some adjustments to account for the disc shape and spin of the ammo to improve accuracy, he said it is “in no ways a sniper rifle.”
The rational saw blade shooter doesn’t make its appearance in Sprave’s video until after he shows off a nail shooter, so skip to 2:46 if you only want to watch the circular blades fly:
- There’s Nothing Better Than Watching a Firecracker Blow Up Inside Jello in Slow Motion
- Here’s the Homemade, Stink Bomb-Throwing Crossbow Slingshot That Tackles an Important Problem
- Ever Wonder How Slingshots Were Made Before Rubber Bands? This Guy Shows You
- ‘One of My Favorite Ammo’: YouTube Weapons Creator Is Back With a Pistol That Fires Steel Darts
- See the ‘Blunderbuss Cross-Bow Slingshot’ That Shoots Almost Anything
- Is There a Video of an African Throwing Spear Being Turned Into a Homemade, Giant Crossbow? You Better Believe It!