‘I’m Going to Start Killing People!’: Tactical Response CEO Loses It Over Gun Control in Viral YouTube Vid
UPDATE: James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, has had his handgun carry permit suspended by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security. Read more.
James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, a firearms and tactical training company, is catching heat after he posted a fiery video about gun control. In it, he decried the Obama administration’s efforts to crack down on weapons and made a shocking proclamation about efforts to curb firearms, pledging, “If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”
In the original video, he started by admitting that he’s “kind of mad.” Then, he launched into a diatribe about Vice President Joe Biden’s recent claim that President Barack Obama may rely upon executive orders to tackle the issue.
“Vice President Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control,” said Yeager. “F**k that.”
And he wasn’t done there. The Tactical Response leader said that such actions on behalf of the Obama administration would “spark a civil war” and that he would be “glad to fire the first shot.”
“I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it,” he continued. “And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”
From there, his comments only intensified. After pledging that he wouldn’t put up with increased gun control initiatives being advocated by the federal government of late, Yeager pledged — to the extreme – to defend his right to firearms.
“I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns!,” he added. “If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”
Despite being removed and replaced with an edited version, some YouTube users are still sharing the original video file. You can watch it, below (caution: language):
Currently, on Yeagar’s YouTube page, the following version of the video remains. In it, the comment about “killing people” is removed (caution: language):
In a separate clip published on Thursday, Yeager addressed the controversy caused by the initial commentary. He said that he was mad and that he probably allowed his mouth “to overrun” his “logic.” However, he, at moments, appeared somewhat unapologetic.
“I don’t retract any of my statements,” he said, doubling down on his original video.
From there, he launched into a tirade against individuals who are criticizing him, while noting that he doesn’t “condone anybody doing anything rash” at this juncture. He also demanded that those who nabbed his original clip and re-uploaded it to YouTube, remove the video, as he claims it is his property.
Watch his response, below (caution: language):
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 513 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 460 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 445 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 324 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 323 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 254 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 146 Comments
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- 5 dead in Lebanon clash of Assad foes, backers
- Japan stocks dive as benchmark bond yield spikes
- Malaysian charged with sedition, 3 more arrested
- Stricken Japan nuke plant struggles to keep staff
- UK emergency committee meets after attack
- Father of Afghanistan cricket captain abducted
- FBI arrests suspect in Wash. state ricin case
- Brown hounded for calling Manila 'gates of hell'