Are UFOs Frequenting a South Texas Drilling Site? Workers Claim These Pictures Say Yes
There’s a buzz among the workers at a drilling site in southern Texas that they might not alone. Eyewitness reports and footage taken by both workers and security cameras seem to capture what can at this point only be described as unidentified lights in the sky.
The San Antonio Express-News reported the workers at the Eagle Ford Shale for several nights in a row in October saw the lights and that a security camera’s footage from a few months earlier, albeit blurry and black and white, shows a disc-shaped object near another well site.
Here’s the accounts of a few witnesses:
“We all know what the lights from a plane or a helicopter look like,” said Rene Cantu, the oilfield worker who first sighted the orange lights. “This wasn’t a plane or a helicopter.”
“We sit on our back porch and watch planes go by every night,” said Jerry Farrell, a nearby rancher who saw the same lights as Cantu and his co-workers. “This was 12, 13, 14 lights, that were all spread out, flying all over the sky. And when they moved, it was at unbelievable speed, from horizon to horizon and back.”
Cantu was on a work break when he saw the lights. He yelled out to co-workers, who joined him watching the lights, which put on a 3-minute show, bouncing around the heavens like a celestial pinball machine.
The lights vanished for 25 minutes, then returned for another 3-minute show.
The stunned roughnecks wondered if they had been hallucinating. Then delivery trucks, which had been waiting down the road for their turn to approach the site, pulled up.
“The truck drivers were all, ‘Did you guys see those lights up there?’” Cantu said. “So it wasn’t just us.”
The News-Express reported the sheriff’s office saying it didn’t receive any calls regarding the lights on these nights.
As for the image picked up by security cameras in July, the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a volunteer group of UFO investigators, has looked into the claims and said that it has passed two of its authenticity tests, according to the News-Express.
“If it’s a prank,” MUFON investigator Charles Stansburge told the News-Express, “someone spent a lot of money to stage it. It’s not a doctored photo. It’s a 60-foot-diameter saucer that’s hovering.”
Adding to the story, MUFON was told by witnesses that the company owning the Eagle Ford Shale drilling site installed the security cameras in the first place because they noticed oil being siphoned from tanks.
The News-Express reported that MUFON’s investigation is still in its early stages. Stransburge said he doesn’t expect to find much since any physical evidence on the site could be long gone by now given the time that has elapsed since the image was taken.
- Is the International Space Station Attracting UFOs? See the Videos
- Remember Those UFOs Captured on Video in Denver? News Station Rules Out One Possibility
- UFO Enthusiasts Believe They’ve Spotted a Spaceship Flying by the Sun — Take a Look
- Ohio Man Claims Clearest Video of UFO Over Lake Erie
(H/T: Daily Mail)
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 842 Comments
- White House: ‘Irrelevant Fact’ Where Obama Was During Benghazi 348 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 271 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 241 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 221 Comments
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 163 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- Did Christian Prayers at Gov’t Meetings in This NY Town Violate the Constitution? 177 Comments
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 182 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Largest Lunar Explosion in NASA History Caught on Video 139 Comments
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- AP photographer describes destroyed Okla. school
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister
- Death in Zimbabwe results in unusual US charge
- Owner: Chinese boat's captain beaten by NKoreans
- China's Li seeks stronger economic ties with India
- Myanmar Muslims jailed for killing Buddhist monk
- Officials: More attacks in Iraq; 7 killed
- In tornado's wake, worried parents seek out kids