Surprise, surprise, D.C. is on the cusp of another crisis likely to produce a last minute deal no one is satisfied with. This type of behavior from health care reform to the debt ceiling to the Fiscal Cliff and now the debt ceiling again has become a common cycle; and some individuals and organizations are beginning to call Congress out on it. FreedomWorks has launched a “DC: Do Your Job” petition to end behavior like the Senate going four years without passing a budget. Andrew Wilkow was joined by FreedomWorks Executive Vice President Adam Brandon on TheBlaze TV Tuesday to discuss the petition. Watch a clip from Tuesday’s ‘Wilkow!’ below:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- The government wrote a 52-page report to show that people buy fast food to save time
- Latest 'fired' VA official isn't out yet, has right to appeal
- Watch: Chuck Schumer admits Dems should have focused on jobs, not Obamacare
- "[H]istory shows the truth eventually wins": Readers respond to Beck on Upton Sinclair's secret socialist cover-up letter
- Food trucks escape Obamacare's new rules on nutrition labels