Surprise, surprise, D.C. is on the cusp of another crisis likely to produce a last minute deal no one is satisfied with. This type of behavior from health care reform to the debt ceiling to the Fiscal Cliff and now the debt ceiling again has become a common cycle; and some individuals and organizations are beginning to call Congress out on it. FreedomWorks has launched a “DC: Do Your Job” petition to end behavior like the Senate going four years without passing a budget. Andrew Wilkow was joined by FreedomWorks Executive Vice President Adam Brandon on TheBlaze TV Tuesday to discuss the petition. Watch a clip from Tuesday’s ‘Wilkow!’ below:
‘Wilkow!’: Petition Starts to Make Politicians in DC Do Their Job
Looking for breaking news and commentary on the stories that matter to you? Start your two week free trial with TheBlaze TV today and tune in every night for The Glenn Beck Program, Real News, Wilkow! and more.
- Kids Brutally Vandalize Man’s Family Home — But Now He’s the One Facing Jail Time 654 Comments
- Does the Bible Predict God’s End-Times Destruction of Syria — and Is Prophecy About to Unfold Before Our Eyes? 472 Comments
- ‘Free at Last’: La. State Senator Explains Why He Recently Left the ‘Government Plantation’ & Joined GOP in Powerful Video 340 Comments
- This Scathing Magazine Cover of the ‘Real’ Rand Paul Has Apparently Not Been Photoshopped in Any Way 314 Comments
- Proof-of-Citizenship Voter Law Struck Down by Supreme Court — and Guess Who Voted with the Majority 283 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- IRS worker: No political bias against tea party
- Google asks FISA court to lift gag order
- Waiting for word from Bernanke, stocks move higher
- Utah man shot in church upgraded to fair condition
- Ammunition fire rages at Russian military base
- Clashes erupt in Egypt over Islamist governors
- CBO: Senate immigration bill cuts deficits by $197B over 10 years, $700B in next 10
- AP EXCLUSIVE: US war games send signal to Assad