Surprise, surprise, D.C. is on the cusp of another crisis likely to produce a last minute deal no one is satisfied with. This type of behavior from health care reform to the debt ceiling to the Fiscal Cliff and now the debt ceiling again has become a common cycle; and some individuals and organizations are beginning to call Congress out on it. FreedomWorks has launched a “DC: Do Your Job” petition to end behavior like the Senate going four years without passing a budget. Andrew Wilkow was joined by FreedomWorks Executive Vice President Adam Brandon on TheBlaze TV Tuesday to discuss the petition. Watch a clip from Tuesday’s ‘Wilkow!’ below:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- 'For the Record' live blog: 'Seized'
- The government wants to charge people for taking pictures of wilderness. Two senators say that violates the Constitution.
- The video that really won't help Nancy Pelosi seem like she's a regular American
- Nancy Pelosi supports Dem call for resignation of Secret Service director
- Seven books currently on Glenn Beck's nightstand