While unveiling one of the biggest legislative proposals on gun control in recent memory, President Barack Obama surrounded himself with four young children, drawing criticisms from conservatives who feel he has used the Sandy Hook tragedy and emotional distractions to force on America a very political, and controversial set of proposals and executive orders. Also, with the much publicized month long work of the White House task force on gun violence, is the president attempting to distract America from other issues that still deeply divide Washington like the debt ceiling and Immigration reform? Watch Rep. Tim Huelskamp discuss these issues with Andrew Wilkow on TheBlaze TV Thursday:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Major Newspaper Pulls Cartoon Critical of Obama's Immigration Reform After Many Call It 'Racist'
- Another Cosby Sexual Assault Accuser Goes on the Record — This Time a Former Playmate of the Month
- Official: Man Who Fatally Ambushed Florida Deputy Made Previous Threats Against Police
- Cop Caught on Video Slapping and Punching Woman During Arrest Gets Punished — but It's Not the Sanction You'd Likely Expect
- 'He Is One Arrogant, Obnoxious Narcissist': Blaze Readers React to CBS, NBC and ABC Not Being Asked to Air Obama’s Big Immigration Speech — This Might Be Why