While unveiling one of the biggest legislative proposals on gun control in recent memory, President Barack Obama surrounded himself with four young children, drawing criticisms from conservatives who feel he has used the Sandy Hook tragedy and emotional distractions to force on America a very political, and controversial set of proposals and executive orders. Also, with the much publicized month long work of the White House task force on gun violence, is the president attempting to distract America from other issues that still deeply divide Washington like the debt ceiling and Immigration reform? Watch Rep. Tim Huelskamp discuss these issues with Andrew Wilkow on TheBlaze TV Thursday:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- White House planning a party for companies that hire immigrants and help them become citizens
- GOP looks to stop government from asking ethnicity of gun buyers
- Can legislation stop government workers from watching porn at work?
- Investigative journalist and radio host: The three imperative questions NOT being asked about Benghazi
- House Republican leader says ground troops may be needed in Iraq