10 Weirdest Hats Worn to the Inaugural Address
Thanks to interactive seating maps released by the New York Times and the Washington Post, you can essentially find every single person that attended Monday’s inaugural address. As a side note, it’s also a great tool for finding the weirdest hats people wore on the historic occasion in Washington, D.C.
10. This hat on this random guy who looks cold and miserable
9. Rep. Henry Waxman’s (D-Calif.) Russian-style hat that he’s never worn in California
8. Rep. Greg Walden’s (R-Ore.) hat that Indiana Jones gave him
7. This guy’s fur hat that matches his fur coat
6. Rep. Corrine Brown’s (D-Fla.) fancy hat
5. Sen. Orrin Hatch’s (R-Utah) giant awesome cowboy hat
4. Rep. Frederica Wilson’s (D-Fla.) wild red cowboy hat
3. Rep. James Sensenbrenner’s (R-Wis.) Green Bay Packers Santa hat — Because you don’t stop being a fan just because the season’s over
2. Katy Perry’s tiny version of Aretha Franklin’s eye-grabbing 2008 inaugural hat
1. Justice Antonin Scalia’s hat that inspired the #ScaliaWeirdHat hashtag on Twitter
There is actually a story behind Scalia’s “weird” hat. To find out what it is, click here.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 540 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 494 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 331 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 303 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 151 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 197 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 136 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Afghan Taliban attack aid group, 2 guards killed
- NBC to air Blake Shelton's benefit for Oklahomans
- Bowie Young takes early lead on short course
- Feds look for temporary fix after I-5 collapse
- News Corp. OKs poison pill, buyback before split
- Toronto mayor says he doesn't smoke crack cocaine
- Damage reported from magnitude-5.7 quake in Calif.
- Patrick: Another Indy 500 'less and less likely'