Beck Reveals How They Found the Wedding Ring His Wife Flushed Down the Toilet…and It’s Not Pretty
Glenn Beck planned a nice long weekend for his wife Tania in honor of their wedding anniversary last weekend, but it had to be temporarily postponed after an unforeseen accident.
According to the version of the story related by co-hosts Pat Gray and Stu Burguiere, his wife accidentally flushed her wedding ring down the toilet after calling Beck “fat.”
“Supposedly the story was it flew out of [her] pocket and into the toilet and as [she] flushed…Oop! Too late,” Gray joked.
Now, after days of digging, they’ve made some progress.
“They found the ring,” Beck declared on his radio show Monday.
“They dug up our whole front yard…They dug underneath the house and the guy said, ‘If I was a ring, where would I be?’ And my response was on my wife’s finger! But she didn’t appreciate that and neither did he… So he cut the pipe yesterday afternoon and right where he cut it, he said he almost cut the band in half. So [my wife] took it and it was covered in crap, and she took a toothbrush — I’m hoping not mine — and cleaned it up and now she’s wearing it. And all I can think of is — you sure you cleaned that enough? It’s taken the shine off of that thing…”
Burguiere proceeded to ask at what point he thinks Tania will make her “next move.”
“I flushed the wedding ring on the anniversary after calling you fat?” co-host Stu Burguiere said, getting into the character of Beck’s wife. “Something else is coming here.”
By the end of the segment Beck was jokingly asking aloud what day pay day was, in case he to fire anyone this week.
Watch it all unfold, below:
Bonus– Tania Beck calls into the studio, and surprisingly sides with Pat and Stu:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,037 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 462 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 437 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 313 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 254 Comments
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 164 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 227 Comments
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 113 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 103 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 135 Comments
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Sony mulls hedge fund's entertainment sale idea
- Afghan students protest women's rights decree
- Oil below $96 before crude stocks report, Fed
- Bank of England remains divided on stimulus
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival
- 7 Egyptian security men kidnapped in Sinai freed
- Monroe's photos for Prague exhibition stolen
- World stocks mixed ahead of Fed chief testimony