Outrage After Vids Show ‘Muslim Vigilantes’ Patrolling Areas of London, Targeting Gays and Women
A number of disturbing videos showing self-styled Muslim “vigilantes” patrolling areas of London in an effort to implement Islamic Law have gone viral internationally.
The most recent video shows two hooded men haranguing a homosexual who apparently was wearing make up.
“Mate, don’t you know this is a Muslim area?” one of them begins. “What’s wrong with your face?”
The men continue to hassle the victim, walking closely on each side, telling him he can’t be “dressed like a f**” in that part of town and needs to “get out.”
“Get out of here quicker. You’re dirty, mate,” one of them says, soon forcing the victim to call himself “dirty.”
Watch the entire video via The U.K. Telegraph, below:
The video comes on the heels of a series of others, one of which, titled “The Truth About Saturday Night,” calls women “naked animals with no self-respect.”
The clip shows the vigilantes going up to a series of people after a night on the town, forcing them to give up their drinks or step away from the local mosque. After they succeed, the sound of an explosion is played.
A little over 2 minutes into the video, a girl says she is “appalled” by their behavior.
“This is Great Britain! Women have rights as well,” she says, insulting the “vigilantes.”
“Vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks,” the man corrects.
Watch the entire video via The BBC, below (start at around 30 seconds to skip the dramatic introduction):
Another clip shows the Islamists burning and blacking out H&M advertisements.
“The Muslims have taken upon themselves to command the good and forbid the evil, and cover up these naked women allahu akbar, allahu akbar,” one man says.
This video has less personal aggression, but contains noteworthy insight since the “Muslim patrol” are explaining their actions throughout:
Two have been arrested in connection with the videos so far, according to The BBC, and the Scotland Yard is investigating.
“We have also been speaking to local community leaders and influential people, local businesses and the local authority about the issue and what is being done, and can be done, to address it,” a Metropolitan police spokesman added.
And apparently the East London Mosque has already condemned the videos.
“The actions of this tiny minority have no place in our faith nor on our streets. We will monitor the situation closely and our Imams will be speaking out against such actions.”
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 581 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 519 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 496 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 387 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 336 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 314 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 268 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 150 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- LOOK: Woman Claims to Have Photographed UFO in California Read More
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- Sanchez loses no-hit bid in 9th, Tigers beat Twins
- No shave for Johnson after Nats top Phillies 5-2
- Dead Pa. baby's dad believes in 'divine healing'
- Cochran, Perry tied for lead in Senior PGA
- Penguins rip Ottawa 6-2, move to conference finals
- NKorean envoy delivers letter to China's president
- Zimmermann wins 8th; Nationals top Phillies 5-2
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US