Glock Releases New Pro-Gun Commercial That’s Sure to Make Gun Owners Smile
In 2011, there was a set of commercials that made their way around the internet by gun-maker Glock and featuring popular Marine drill sergeant Lee Ermey, aka “Gunny.” Pro-gun people loved them, as they make the case for those who are passionate about the Second Amendment in a slightly-funny, common-sense way.
And now the manufacturer is back with a new one that’s sure to grab attention.
The ads all are a play off the idea of robbers picking the wrong business, house, or person.
Check out the initial ad, which takes place at a diner and focuses on a potential robbery:
The second one focuses on home protection:
And now the new one — which portrays a crook picking the wrong woman to try and attack:
Curious about who the “wrong girl” is? Well, you may have seen her before. Here name is Courtney Hope and she’s a model and actress. Her website details more of her accolades:
I’ve been seen in guest star roles in TV shows such as Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, CSI Miami, Related, Out of Jimmy’s Head, Joan of Arcadia, 7th Heaven and others. I also booked a series regular role in a pilot with 20th Century FOX, called “Born In The USA”, which was a drama and the brain-child of Simon Fuller, creator of American Idol. I recently filmed another pilot, “The Assassins”, and am hopeful that it will be picked up this next TV season.
IMDB adds that the 23-year-old actress has appeared appeared in numerous commercials, TV shows, and movies. She’s also the red-head in this “Messin’ with Sasquatch” commercial:
The Dallas, TX, native is also pretty smart. Her website says, “I graduated high school at the age of 15 and started college on my 16th birthday.”
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 513 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 460 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 445 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 324 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 323 Comments
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 254 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 146 Comments
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 116 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Colorado killer's reprieve sharply criticized
- Taiwan's Wu confirms he'll run for IOC presidency
- US, Israel raise hopes for Mideast peace restart
- Jury in Jodi Arias trial resumes deliberations
- Nixon library hosts 40th reunion for Vietnam POWs
- Bangladesh: Owners' many failings led to collapse
- UK emergency committee meets after attack
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal