Jimmy Kimmel Is at It Again: Watch These People Lie Shamelessly About Watching the Super Bowl That Hasn’t Been Played Yet
ABC late night host Jimmy Kimmel’s “Lie Witness News” sketch has become a hit. Kimmel and his crew have asked people about the non-existent “First Lady Debate” and also President Obama’s second inauguration before it happened, allowing people to make fools of themselves and lie to avoid looking uninformed.
This week, Kimmel asked people what they thought about the Super Bowl, arguably the most widely watched television program of the year.
Oh, the game isn’t until Sunday. But that didn’t stop people from lying on the spot just so they didn’t have to admit they had no idea what they were talking about.
One man congratulated the “79ers” on their victory, while one woman informed the camera that the two teams that played in the Super Bowl were the 49ers and the “Timberwolves,” which is an NBA team. Another man even lied about losing $200 in a Super Bowl bet.
When asked if Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis deserved the MVP honors, one of the respondents said yes because “he came to win, not just to play.”
For those who actually want to know, the Baltimore Ravens will face the San Francisco 49ers in this year’s Super Bowl in New Orleans on Sunday.
Watch the hysterical video below via ABC:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 867 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 297 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 284 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 242 Comments
- Report: Obama Administration Apologizes for Another National Security Leak 214 Comments
- Here’s the Inspirational Story of an American Flag Hanging Amid the Oklahoma Tornado’s Destruction Read More
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 174 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 183 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- Man Catches Record-Setting, 128-Pound Python With His Bare Hands Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- Deadliest attacks in Iraq since US troop pullout
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Fighting for 2nd day between army, rebels in Congo
- Slow pokes: Acupuncture helps hypothermic turtles
- Best Buy reports 1Q loss on restructuring costs
- Thailand urged to explore edible insect market
- German central bank: Economy to improve 'markedly'
- Oil price down to near $96 as traders wait for Fed