Did Beyoncé Flash an Illuminati Symbol During Super Bowl Halftime Show?
Just after she officially closed her presidential inauguration drama confirming that she did in fact lip-sync to a pre-recorded version of herself singing the National Anthem, another controversy is following Beyoncé after her halftime performance at the Super Bowl.
Now, some are accusing the pop star of flashing an Illuminati symbol during Sunday’s show, while others say there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for it.
First, here’s the symbol she made with her hands (below).
And here you can see it in action (Note: She makes the hand symbol at 7:29):
Some are saying this dance move is a symbol of the Illuminati. Others say it is a symbol used for her husband Jay-Z Carter’s record label, Roc-A-Fella Records.
Here’s what the Illuminati on Twitter (we can’t vouch for who maintains the account) has to say about it:
Either way, the Internet has been buzzing over the potential Illuminati connection since Beyoncé formed the triangle with her hands Sunday night. The Huffington Post pointed out that a Google Image search for “roc sign” will display many stars making this shape with their. Jay-Z was reportedly sued in 2005 over the use of the hand gesture by pro-wrestler Diamond Dallas Page, who claimed it as his own.
Regardless of what the symbol meant, it’s worth noting that this is not the first time Beyoncé has been linked to the enlightened secret society that has recently been fictionalized in popular culture, like in “The DaVinci Code.”
Buzzfeed reported William Fawell, founder of SuperPAC Elect A New Congress, saying he boycotted even watching the halftime show because, as Buzzfeed put it, Beyoncé represents “the rise of the military state and new world order Illuminati, because she has in the past performed with dancers dressed like policemen.”
Because Fawell didn’t watch the show, Buzzfeed informed him of the hand symbol that was made, to which he said:
“I’m not surprised that they came with the triangle thing, and I don’t think it was in reference to high energy particle physics,” he said. “I’m sure it was about the new world order.”
He said the reason for boycotting the show was to make a statement against Madonna, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, and other performers who he said are part of the “new world order.”
“I never attacked Beyoncé,” Fawell said. “I think she’s probably a very nice lady who is 24 or 25 and she’s got a husband who is her mentor-manager who is beyond her life and anything he tells her to do she thinks is the right thing to do.”
Let us know what you think of the symbol by taking our poll:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 431 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 396 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 316 Comments
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 309 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 266 Comments
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor Read More
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 122 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ 118 Comments
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 227 Comments
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 234 Comments
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 114 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Carney: Criticism of IRS response 'legitimate'
- Senate rejects bid to let states run food stamps
- Congo fighting persists as UN chief arrives
- Pentagon: New record plan won't help vet backlog
- Kerry: US, allies ready to step up aid to rebels
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- House takes up GOP bill to speed pipeline approval
- LA mayor-elect says he'll focus on economy