Did Beyoncé Flash an Illuminati Symbol During Super Bowl Halftime Show?
Just after she officially closed her presidential inauguration drama confirming that she did in fact lip-sync to a pre-recorded version of herself singing the National Anthem, another controversy is following Beyoncé after her halftime performance at the Super Bowl.
Now, some are accusing the pop star of flashing an Illuminati symbol during Sunday’s show, while others say there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for it.
First, here’s the symbol she made with her hands (below).
And here you can see it in action (Note: She makes the hand symbol at 7:29):
Some are saying this dance move is a symbol of the Illuminati. Others say it is a symbol used for her husband Jay-Z Carter’s record label, Roc-A-Fella Records.
Here’s what the Illuminati on Twitter (we can’t vouch for who maintains the account) has to say about it:
Either way, the Internet has been buzzing over the potential Illuminati connection since Beyoncé formed the triangle with her hands Sunday night. The Huffington Post pointed out that a Google Image search for “roc sign” will display many stars making this shape with their. Jay-Z was reportedly sued in 2005 over the use of the hand gesture by pro-wrestler Diamond Dallas Page, who claimed it as his own.
Regardless of what the symbol meant, it’s worth noting that this is not the first time Beyoncé has been linked to the enlightened secret society that has recently been fictionalized in popular culture, like in “The DaVinci Code.”
Buzzfeed reported William Fawell, founder of SuperPAC Elect A New Congress, saying he boycotted even watching the halftime show because, as Buzzfeed put it, Beyoncé represents “the rise of the military state and new world order Illuminati, because she has in the past performed with dancers dressed like policemen.”
Because Fawell didn’t watch the show, Buzzfeed informed him of the hand symbol that was made, to which he said:
“I’m not surprised that they came with the triangle thing, and I don’t think it was in reference to high energy particle physics,” he said. “I’m sure it was about the new world order.”
He said the reason for boycotting the show was to make a statement against Madonna, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, and other performers who he said are part of the “new world order.”
“I never attacked Beyoncé,” Fawell said. “I think she’s probably a very nice lady who is 24 or 25 and she’s got a husband who is her mentor-manager who is beyond her life and anything he tells her to do she thinks is the right thing to do.”
Let us know what you think of the symbol by taking our poll:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 465 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 440 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 323 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 313 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 260 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 143 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- How Can God Let Tragedies Like the Okla. Tornado Exist? Pastors Weigh In 198 Comments
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 138 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) 106 Comments
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 144 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Hosseini discusses new novel at NYC reading
- EU bid to label Hezbollah wing terror group
- Stocks surge as Bernanke retains dovish ton
- Closings arguments begin at Donald Trump trial
- Lowe's 1Q profit rises, but results miss Street
- Oklahoma Insurance Department says preliminary tornado damage estimate could top $2 billion
- Malawi finds buyer for presidential jet