Native American Man Flips Out on Anti-Illegal Immigration Protesters: ‘You’re All F***ing Illegal!’
A Native American man scolded protesters at an Arizona anti-illegal immigration rally, saying they are the “real illegals” because their ancestors killed Native Americans and stole their land upon arriving on U.S. soil. Video of the altercation was uploaded to YouTube on Monday.
“You’re all f**king illegal! You’re all illegal,” the Native American man screamed at protesters. “We didn’t invite none of you here. We’re the only native Americans here.”
Pushing his baby in a stroller, the man stopped and continuously berated the perceived hypocrisy of the protesters. The group of protesters had reportedly gathered in Tucson, Ariz. to voice opposition to illegal immigration.
“Get on with your bogus arguments. We’re the only legal ones here,” he yelled. Referring to one anti-illegal immigration sign, the man then yelled, “Yeah, we should have put that sign up when you son of a b**ches came!”
“You don’t want to hear the god damn truth!” he hollered. “Get on, b**ch! All the Native Americans you killed, you plant your houses here. That’s the truth. That’s the truth.”
The Supreme Court threw out key provisions of Arizona’s immigration law in 2012 but said the much-debated “show me your papers” provision could go forward. The provision says police must check the status of people stopped for various reasons who might appear to be in the U.S. illegally.
Obviously, the issue of illegal immigration is still a hotly debated subject.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 524 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 486 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 466 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 325 Comments
- ‘War in London Tonight’: Rioters Clash With Police Over ‘Cleaver’ Terror Attack (Plus: Read About Hero Mother Who Reportedly Confronted Killers) 294 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor Read More
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 115 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 123 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 116 Comments
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 131 Comments
- 'Horrified' trucker watches I-5 bridge collapse
- Obama OKs honor for Birmingham bombing victims
- Suspect in killing of officer found dead in cell
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Delta ups the ante in battle for NY travel market
- Man charged with stalking Jennifer Lawrence's kin
- A-Rod sells Miami Beach home for $30M
- Snooki: NJ Gov Christie 'just doesn't like us'