Native American Man Flips Out on Anti-Illegal Immigration Protesters: ‘You’re All F***ing Illegal!’
A Native American man scolded protesters at an Arizona anti-illegal immigration rally, saying they are the “real illegals” because their ancestors killed Native Americans and stole their land upon arriving on U.S. soil. Video of the altercation was uploaded to YouTube on Monday.
“You’re all f**king illegal! You’re all illegal,” the Native American man screamed at protesters. “We didn’t invite none of you here. We’re the only native Americans here.”
Pushing his baby in a stroller, the man stopped and continuously berated the perceived hypocrisy of the protesters. The group of protesters had reportedly gathered in Tucson, Ariz. to voice opposition to illegal immigration.
“Get on with your bogus arguments. We’re the only legal ones here,” he yelled. Referring to one anti-illegal immigration sign, the man then yelled, “Yeah, we should have put that sign up when you son of a b**ches came!”
“You don’t want to hear the god damn truth!” he hollered. “Get on, b**ch! All the Native Americans you killed, you plant your houses here. That’s the truth. That’s the truth.”
The Supreme Court threw out key provisions of Arizona’s immigration law in 2012 but said the much-debated “show me your papers” provision could go forward. The provision says police must check the status of people stopped for various reasons who might appear to be in the U.S. illegally.
Obviously, the issue of illegal immigration is still a hotly debated subject.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 1,012 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 449 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 413 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 187 Comments
- Jay Carney Shifts IRS Timeline (Again!) Read More
- Top IRS Official at Center of Political Targeting Scandal Will Plead the Fifth 102 Comments
- Ex-IRS Chief: I Have no Idea How This Conservative Targeting Happened Read More
- Treasury Sec. Ready to Deploy ‘Extraordinary Measures’ as U.S. Hits Debt Limit (Again) 104 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- Andy Murray out of French Open due to back injury
- The pope and the devil: Is Francis an exorcist?
- Housing recovery boosts Home Depot 1Q results
- Man pleads guilty in Picasso vandalism case
- Search nearly complete after Oklahoma tornado
- Stocks gain on reassurance from a top Fed official
- Arias asks jury for life term; deliberations begin
- Smith makes headlines heading into Hall vote