It seems like we say this every time The Slingshot Channel‘s Joerg Sprave comes out with a new DIY weapon, but this one certainly has to be the most intense (at least to date).
Sprave has pulled together a fully automatic “slingshot minigun” that, unlike his previous designs requiring a handcrank, is run by a Black & Decker power screwdriver instead.
“As you know, I love weaponizing Black & Decker tools,” Sprave said.
The design is based on a gatling gun concept, Sprave wrote in the video description, and shoots commercial pistol crossbow bolts from its eight rotating barrels.
Sprave calls it a “surprisingly accurate weapon.”
Watch how it works in this video that includes a super slow motion view to give you a better idea about the wheelgun in action:
- ‘Slingshot Channel’ Guy Shows Off Once Secret Weapon That Slings Circular Saw Blades
- There’s Nothing Better Than Watching a Firecracker Blow Up Inside Jello in Slow Motion
- Here’s the Homemade, Stink Bomb-Throwing Crossbow Slingshot That Tackles an Important Problem
- Ever Wonder How Slingshots Were Made Before Rubber Bands? This Guy Shows You
- ‘One of My Favorite Ammo’: YouTube Weapons Creator Is Back With a Pistol That Fires Steel Darts
- See the ‘Blunderbuss Cross-Bow Slingshot’ That Shoots Almost Anything
- Is There a Video of an African Throwing Spear Being Turned Into a Homemade, Giant Crossbow? You Better Believe It!