Westboro Baptist Church Protests Chris Kyle’s Memorial Service: ‘Soldiers Die; God Laughs’
Members of Westboro Baptist Church reportedly protested slain Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle’s memorial service in Arlington, Texas on Monday. The hate group first announced its intentions via a press release earlier this week.
“WBC to picket memorial for mass murderer AKA Navy SEALs sniper Chris Kyle at Cowboys Stadium,” a Westboro press release stated. “He that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.”
Soldiers die; God laughs,” the release added.
I’m glad people such as myself and the Westboro Baptist Church are willing to stand up and call Chris Kyle out as the coward he was.
— Michael Crook (@Michael_Crook) February 11, 2013
One attendee also told TheBlaze that he saw Westboro protesters prior to the memorial service. The following photos were posted by various Westboro-related Twitter accounts on Monday, apparently from outside Cowboys Stadium where Kyle’s service was held:
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 966 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 418 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 370 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 280 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 255 Comments
- Is This Video of Pope Francis Performing an Exorcism? Read More
- Boston Cardinal Snubs Irish PM Over Abortion Support Read More
- Incredible: The Moment a Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview Right After She Describes Losing Him 115 Comments
- See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. 167 Comments
- Here’s the Inspirational Story of an American Flag Hanging Amid the Oklahoma Tornado’s Destruction Read More
- Disgraced IRS Interim Chief Now Fully Admits Knowledge of Planted Question (but Did It Reveal a Past Half-Truth?) Read More
- Ex-IRS Chief: I Have no Idea How This Conservative Targeting Happened Read More
- Treasury Sec. Ready to Deploy ‘Extraordinary Measures’ as U.S. Hits Debt Limit (Again) Read More
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- ‘First they came for Fox News…’
- Most Republicans not following news about Obama admin’s three scandals ‘very closely’
- Obama DOJ relied on 1917 Espionage Act to target ‘co-conspirator’ Fox News
- Stuart Stevens predicts racist ‘small cable show’ co-hosted by Sharpton, Weiner
- Report: More Benghazi whistleblowers to come forward?
- At last: 'Arrested' is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Arias speaks on own behalf as jury considers death
- Jodi Arias addresses jury in penalty phase of trial as panel considers life or death sentence
- 2 Moroccans tried for homosexuality get 4 months
- Warsaw ghetto insurgent Boruch Spiegel dies at 93
- Court strikes down Arizona 20-week abortion ban
- Senate debating federal dollars for crop insurance
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival