This Adorable Video of Kids Talking About Love Might Be the Best Part of Your Valentine’s Day
The blog Small Fry earlier this month released the most adorable video by Lumineux of 25 children talking about love, dating and Valentine’s Day.
Do you have a Valentine? Answers ranged from embarrassed no’s to very confident yes’s — and quite a few eww’s.
“That’s weird I’m a kid,” one little gal said. One boy who was more than happy to say he had a Valentine, revealed matter of factly that it’s “mommy.”
What is love? This face (below) happened a lot as a response.
What do you love? Among the responses were “treats,” “fur coat,” robots, sword fights, and “cool things like my dad.”
Have you ever kissed someone? See answers to “do you have a Valentine” above for this one.
Where do babies come from? A classic question. Overwhelming response was “tummies” but bed and heaven were a close seconds and one boy admitted “I’m not saying it.”
Best answers for where parents go on dates: Costco, Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-A.
And if you are a parent, rest assured that the kids have said they won’t get married until they’re 30, finished with college, “just really don’t know,” or this (below):
Let’s be honest here, have your opinions on these topics really changed into adulthood?
Either way, this could very well be the best three minutes and 36 seconds you spend all day:
- White House: ‘Irrelevant Fact’ Where Obama Was During Benghazi 348 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 276 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 242 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 230 Comments
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 164 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- Did Christian Prayers at Gov’t Meetings in This NY Town Violate the Constitution? 177 Comments
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 182 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Largest Lunar Explosion in NASA History Caught on Video 139 Comments
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- China's Xi will meet Obama earlier than expected
- World stocks mixed ahead of Fed statements
- Justin Bieber's monkey to become German property
- Syria says it destroys Israeli vehicle in Golan
- How the French economy compares to Germany's, UK's
- Does France have right plan to revive its economy?
- Myanmar Muslims jailed for killing Buddhist monk
- Syrian army says it has destroyed an Israeli vehicle that crossed Golan Heights ceasefire line