Beck Explains Why Networks Should Carry TheBlaze
On March 13, TheBlaze will launch a new program titled “For the Record,” intended to provide news and information to its viewers modelled in the vein of the original “60 Minutes” program from decades past. On his Monday evening broadcast, Glenn Beck said that For the Record will be must-see television.
With increasing viewer demand, markets for TheBlaze will grow exponentially, Beck said, but such growth also takes a concerted effort. What first started as an online-only network has now expanded to DISH Network and will soon be available in other mediums as well, including cable television.
Beck asked viewers to continue requesting its normal television service providers to start carrying TheBlaze, which has out-performed even DISH’s projections by over 80 percent according to the network’s head.
The audience, according to Beck “is starving for programming that caters to its values.” To answer the question some service providers may ask about why it’s important to carry TheBlaze on their program line-up, the network launched a grassroots campaign to spread the word dubbed “GetTheBlaze.com”
Intended to provide TheBlaze audience with new ways of reaching out to their TV service providers and demand they bring TheBlaze to their lineup, the new initiative has sparked excitement from even within the network.
“Since we launched TheBlaze on DISH last fall we have been hearing from the audience asking when TheBlaze will be available on other TV providers,” said Carolyn Polke, president and chief operating officer of TheBlaze. “We are launching Get TheBlaze to provide the audience with the tools to connect directly with TV providers and let their voice be heard.”
“TheBlaze audience is passionate about our programming and they want to watch it on their TV,” Polke said. Get TheBlaze “is about making that demand heard by the TV providers.”
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 839 Comments
- White House: ‘Irrelevant Fact’ Where Obama Was During Benghazi 348 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 269 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 241 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 215 Comments
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 163 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- Did Christian Prayers at Gov’t Meetings in This NY Town Violate the Constitution? 177 Comments
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 181 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Largest Lunar Explosion in NASA History Caught on Video 139 Comments
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- Roadside bomb kills 6 policemen in Afghanistan
- Charismatic Las Vegas mob lawyer mayor pens memoir
- Police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- O'Malley using agenda, fundraising to explore 2016
- Arias speaks on own behalf as jury considers death
- Red Wings beat Blackhawks to take 2-1 series lead
- China's Li seeks stronger economic ties with India
- Israel returns fire following shooting from Syria