Fans showed up to be wowed by the Rascal Flatts’ music, but it was a little boy, instead, who stole the show at the band’s Feb. 23 concert in Pikeville, Ky. A video that was uploaded to YouTube shows the little kid fervently dancing in the stands — and the crowd going wild.
Those around him cheered and clapped as the child jumped, swung his arms and jived to the music. Apparently captured during the concert’s intermission, the music he danced to wasn’t Rascal Flatts; it was LMFAO’s “I’m Sexy and I know It.”
The kid, who was remarkably talented at syncing his moves with the beat, continued his performance for more than two minutes, as his the crowd screamed, shouted and egged him on.
The round of applause at the end is deafening.
Watch the clip, uploaded by YouTube user msklkxo, below:
This is similar to the video that went viral in January after Christian singer Coffey Anderson’s young son stormed the stage and began dancing feverishly during his father’s New Year’s Eve concert in Irving, Texas. The gem of a performance can be found here. In that instance, too, the crowd loved the kid’s moves.
(H/T: CBS News)
More Stories You Won’t Want to Miss:
- Which Hollywood Power Couple Penned This Surprising Op-Ed: ‘Why Public Schools Should Teach the Bible’?
- Pro-Life Student Reportedly Threatened With Expulsion — And You’ll Never Believe Why
- Terrifying Demon-Possessed Girl Appears in Beauty Salon, Sending Women Screaming and Running in This Hilarious Prank
- Black Pastor Exposes U.S. Gov’t History on Guns and Minorities
- Man Dies After South African Police Tie Him to Van and Drag Him (Warning: Disturbing Video)
From the breaking news you need to know to the hottest trends circling the Web, TheBlaze has it all. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope.