Woman Throws Table, Chairs Go Flying During Out-of-Control Fashion Show Brawl
It was a fashion show and competition gone terribly wrong. After a contestant apparently didn’t like a judge’s decision, she threw a chair — an action that sparked a brawl so unbelievable you have to see it to believe it.
The antics unfolded in Charlotte, N.C., where a local group rented space for an event purportedly called the “NC Awards Ball.” Charlene Henderson, the woman who owns the location where the incident occurred, told WBTV-TV that she was in disbelief over what unfolded.
“I’m still baffled. My people that were here are just still dumbfounded on how it turned out really,” she told the outlet, as an orderly and peaceful event quickly turned violent.
A YouTube clip that was uploaded on Sunday shows the brawl that inevitably unfold. In the video, people are seen throwing tables and chairs at one another. One man seems to have a blunt object and another has a taser. One word easily describes the scene: Chaos.
“Let’s take it outside. Take it outside,” a man can be heard saying on the mic, but to no avail. Furor continues.
One woman picked up an entire table and miraculously threw it across the room — all while seemingly holding onto her handbag. A group of men responded by tossing chairs at her, but she appeared unshaken.
A frantic 911 call provides even more bizarre details, as a man seeking emergency assistance purportedly told authorities, “It’s escalating! He has a sword and an axe!”
Police are apparently having a tough time getting anyone to comment about what unfolded, so the video is serving as prime evidence in solving the case. As of Thursday, no charges had been filed.
See the bizarre clip, below:
According to WBTV-TV, Henderson now worries about how her venue will be perceived. However, she defends the event promoter, claiming that he did everything he was supposed to do and that adequate security was on hand.
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 437 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 418 Comments
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 379 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 320 Comments
- More Than $1 Million Raised Through Mercury One for Oklahoma Tornado Relief 266 Comments
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Anti-Gay Bias or Fair Punishment? New Details Emerge About High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 146 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ 132 Comments
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ 121 Comments
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 237 Comments
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 247 Comments
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 115 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- WW II photo-documentarian Wayne Miller dies at 94
- Broke no laws, IRS official says _ then takes 5th
- Zach Johnson always feels good at Colonial
- House passes GOP bill to speed pipeline approval
- HP's 2Q offers hope even as revenue slump deepens
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Mexico cartel dominates, torches western state
- Union power at issue as Garcetti elected LA mayor