Syndicated columnist and political activist Star Parker is the founder and president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education (CURE), a 501(c)3 non-profit think tank that aims to address issues of race and poverty through principles of faith, freedom and personal responsibility. Parker has been leading black leaders to speak out in favor of gun rights, and through CURE released an eyebrow-raising ad this week featuring graphic images of the KKK and lynching, making the case against gun control laws that prohibit African-Americans from defending themselves.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Nancy Pelosi wants to change federal regulations to let transgender people serve openly in the military
- A Blaze Books exclusive excerpt from Dana Loesch's new 'Hands off My Gun'
- After lying to members of Congress, VA caught hiding the truth from American Legion
- Obama's Labor secretary says adding more foreign workers would boost U.S. wages, not depress them
- A transexual sounds off on politically correct madness