Syndicated columnist and political activist Star Parker is the founder and president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education (CURE), a 501(c)3 non-profit think tank that aims to address issues of race and poverty through principles of faith, freedom and personal responsibility. Parker has been leading black leaders to speak out in favor of gun rights, and through CURE released an eyebrow-raising ad this week featuring graphic images of the KKK and lynching, making the case against gun control laws that prohibit African-Americans from defending themselves.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- 'For the Record' live blog: 'Seized'
- The government wants to charge people for taking pictures of wilderness. Two senators say that violates the Constitution.
- The video that really won't help Nancy Pelosi seem like she's a regular American
- Nancy Pelosi supports Dem call for resignation of Secret Service director
- Seven books currently on Glenn Beck's nightstand