Syndicated columnist and political activist Star Parker is the founder and president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education (CURE), a 501(c)3 non-profit think tank that aims to address issues of race and poverty through principles of faith, freedom and personal responsibility. Parker has been leading black leaders to speak out in favor of gun rights, and through CURE released an eyebrow-raising ad this week featuring graphic images of the KKK and lynching, making the case against gun control laws that prohibit African-Americans from defending themselves.
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Ebola becomes a big issue in this Senate race
- 'Adults should walk sober': Obama administration launches multiagency Halloween safety blitz
- Glenn Beck answers your 'ask me anything' questions
- EPA: Climate change can't be stopped, prepare for wildfires, hurricanes, rising seas
- Defense Department admits that former Guantanamo Bay prisoners are back fighting against the U.S.