Hilarious Kid Reactions to ‘Harlem Shake’ Video Goes Viral
Whether you’re tired of “Harlem Shake” videos by now or if you’re still cracking up at every 30-second clip, The Fine Bros on YouTube have an fresh take on the dance craze videos — the reactions of kids while watching them.
The Fine Bros “Kids React to Harlem Shake” video was posted Sunday and has more than 2.7 million views as of Tuesday afternoon.
If the Quaker “Chewy” granola bar commercials have taught us anything, it’s that kids are very honest with their words. Kid reactions to the Harlem Shake are no different. Here are a few choice quotes from the kids accompanied by their facial expressions:
Now, compare these reactions of the younger kids to a couple of the slightly older ones:
In a Q&A afterwards, the difference between the two groups becomes more apparent. All the younger kids say they had not seen a Harlem Shake video before, while the older participants had most definitely.
“No, and I wish I hadn’t,” said one of the younger girls. The same girl says the video was “very weird” and “awkward.”
Later in the Q&A, the fact that the current Harlem Shake is nothing like the actual dance move that was introduced in the 1980s (read more about the Harlem Shake trend and where it might have started here) is brought up to the kids. They watch a tutorial for the legitimate Harlem Shake and are asked how they think the current Harlem Shakers did.
“Not good,” one boy said.
What do some of the younger kids have to say about making more Harlem Shake videos?
The older youth, on the other hand, are all for keeping them coming.
Watch the video:
- Australian Miners Lose Six-Figure Jobs for Recording ‘Harlem Shake’ Video
- Would You Watch the Latest ‘Harlem Shake’ Video If It Featured the Cast of ‘Duck Dynasty’? Then Click Here
- FAA Is Investigating …This Harlem Shake Video?
- Harlem Shake Meets Muslim Brotherhood …and We Have the Video
- If You’ve Been Hearing About the ‘Harlem Shake’ Video Craze, Here’s How It May Have All Started
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 566 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 509 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 488 Comments
- Obama Doesn’t Return Marine’s Salute, Shakes Hand Instead — Is This a Protocol Misstep? 349 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 334 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor 258 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 241 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 143 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 117 Comments
- Lion Named ‘Bonedigger’ and Small Dog Make Most Unlikely Companions Read More
- Rocket Bike Sets Land Speed Record — and Uses a Fuel You Wouldn’t Expect Read More
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- Bayern faces Dortmund in Champions League final
- Steely Cotillard shines in 'The Immigrant'
- Judge: Ariz. sheriff's office profiles Latinos
- Principal recounts tornado hitting Oklahoma school
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees tragedy behind him
- Yankees' Teixeira to play in minors on Wednesday
- Actress Bynes accused of bong toss out NYC window
- Calif. plastic ocean debris bill dies in committee