Exclusive Look: See the First Episode from New NRA Contributor Colion Noir! (And It Goes After Obama)
Remember when TheBlaze introduced you to Colion Noir, the new NRA contributor that’s set to break many of left’s stereotypes of not only the NRA but of gun-lovers? Well, now TheBlaze has obtained an exclusive copy of Noir’s first episode for NRA News. And if you loved the news of him joining the organization, you’re probably going to love the video.
It’s called “Politics and Ignorance” and hammers the left for trying to use inner-city violence to push gun control:
“Let’s talk about the violence in the inner cities. Everyone wants to ask why. Why the killing, why the murders, why the deaths,” it begins.
“Well, if gun control proponents would stop using the inner cities as a jump off every time they want to bolster their gun control argument and actually pay attention to the cause of violence in the inner cities, it wouldn’t be such a mystery.”
The point? Politicians and activists only seem to care about inner-city gun violence once there’s a mass shooting and it’s time to star talking gun control.
“Because before that violence came knocking on your front door, you didn’t care what happened in the inner cities. So don’t start caring now because you think it advances your agenda,” Noir says.
And then he goes after the president:
And you know who’s the biggest offender? That’s right, I’m talking about you, Mr. President. Because, quite frankly, something just isn’t adding up.
During your first term as president, you were silent on the issue of guns, even going so far as to say you won’t come for our guns.
But in your second term, you donned your suit of Mr. Captain America of gun control to save the kids.
But what happened to the middle class that you said you would so fervently fight to defend?
The episode will be released by the NRA later Monday morning and is part of the group’s larger efforts to unveil a slew of new contributors that will give the group a younger, more vibrant look and connect to a wider audience.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 478 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 403 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 350 Comments
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 330 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 290 Comments
- Comedian’s New Anti-Muhammad Video Excoriates Islamic Prophet, Juxtaposes Him with Jesus: ‘Very Wrong and Twisted’ Read More
- Teacher Admits She ‘Prayed Out Loud’ During Violent Tornado: ‘I Did the Teacher Thing that We’re Probably Not Supposed to Do’ Read More
- Farrakhan Talks of ‘Satanic Jews’ and ‘Synagogue of Satan’ at Detroit Church Speech — but Wait Until You Hear Who Was in Attendance 203 Comments
- Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Helping Change Americans’ Views on Gay Marriage Read More
- ‘Death! You F**k!’: Bat Mitzvah Chaperone Unleashes Explosive, Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Kids Over Candy-Throwing Incident Read More
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 109 Comments
- Report: No IRS Workers Have Been Disciplined & Union Says It Hasn’t Been Contacted on Personnel Read More
- Ex-Cincinnati IRS Manager: This Was Not the Work of ‘Low-Level’ Employees Read More
- China Sets off What Could Be the World’s Longest Demolition Read More
- Here are the 5 Most Interesting Moments from Tuesday’s Hearing on the IRS Scandal 146 Comments
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 109 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Flooding forces evacuation of 1,300 in ND town
- Cannes: Scott Thomas' glorious dip into darkness
- Benghazi review leader OKs meeting with committee
- Cameron: 'Indications' London attack terror
- Weiner launches comeback bid to become NYC mayor
- Arias jury deadlocked but must continue
- Key House chairman slams Senate immigration bill
- Stocks fall on news Fed weighed cutting stimulus