Is NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg the ‘Most Dangerous Man in America’?
From his crusades against ear buds, sodium levels in food donations to soup kitchens, big gulps, car idling, baby formula, alcohol, cigarettes, taxis, there may very well be no limits to what New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg seeks to regulate.
On his Monday evening broadcast, Glenn Beck blasted Bloomberg for his increasingly-intrusive Nanny State regulations intended to control just about every aspect of private citizens’ lives.
“We are just forcing you to understand,” Beck quipped before explaining why he believes the mayor’s penchant for condescending to his own constituents is unparalleled.
For Bloomberg, government’s “highest duty” is such intrusion.
According to Forbes, Bloomberg is the 13th richest person in the entire world. With a net worth of $27 billion, the New York mayor may just surpass George Soros in terms of his ability to impact people’s lives with his monetary power and act as if he is “above the law.”
According to Beck, Bloomberg tends not to practice what he preaches:
So is Bloomberg the most dangerous man in America? Beck says yes because his opinions and various crusades — for instance, gun control — are actually impacting Americans all across the country.
Beck took time to review the many ways in which one New York mayor is actually affecting the lives of people who do not live in his state. He marveled at the idea that someone “this arrogant and this rich” can actually silence millions of people.
“This is the progressive disease,” Beck said. “This is not just about Big Gulps.”
Regulation is something that, according to Bloomberg, “has to be forced.” With his crusade to enhance gun control, the mayor is even reaching people as far away as California.
Beck breaks it down below:
Featured image via Getty
- ‘Bigoted, Religious [Zealots]‘: High School Senior Allegedly Expelled, Charged With Felonies Over Gay Relationship With ‘Consenting’ Fellow Student 846 Comments
- White House: ‘Irrelevant Fact’ Where Obama Was During Benghazi 348 Comments
- Washington Times Writer: Fox News Scandal Goes ‘Much Deeper,’ W.H. Sitting on Something Top Obama Aides ‘Terrified’ About 279 Comments
- CNN Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Unchanged Since Scandals Hit 242 Comments
- ‘The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Outrageously Offensive Anti-Conservative Joke About Okla. Tornado 240 Comments
- Beck and Mercury One Head to Oklahoma to Launch Tornado Relief Effort Read More
- University Will Investigate Christian Professor’s Intelligent Design Class Following Atheist Furor 166 Comments
- Israeli Motorists Shocked When Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque Read More
- Did Christian Prayers at Gov’t Meetings in This NY Town Violate the Constitution? 180 Comments
- ‘In the End, Everything Will Be Claimed’: Creator of First 3D-Printed Gun Highlights Creeping Gov’t Control of Technology Read More
- Sebelius’ Controversial Fundraising Efforts Raise Concerns, Allegedly Chase Away Potential Donors Read More
- See All the Viral Backlash Abercrombie & Fitch Has Received for Its CEO’s Comments From Years Ago That Resurfaced Again Read More
- Is This the ‘Smoking Gun’ That Ties the IRS Scandal to the White House? 183 Comments
- Monday Morning Market Roundup: Not Off to Such a Great Start Read More
- This Teen’s Invention Means You Could Charge Your Cellphone in Less Than 30 Seconds Read More
- One of the Most Unlikely Animals Being Trained to Hunt Land Mines Read More
- Woman Who Lost All Limbs to Flesh-Eating Bacteria Gets $200K Bionic Arms Read More
- Why Are These Zoo Keepers Baffled by This Anteater’s Babies? Read More
- Largest Lunar Explosion in NASA History Caught on Video 139 Comments
- Who Has More Viewers…President Obama’s Weekly Address Or The Daily Blazecast?
- Most people don’t think the DOJ was trying to bully the media by secretly taking reporters’ phone records
- Greta Van Susteren says DOJ ‘lucky’ they didn’t hack her emails
- Media Matters has no idea what to do with itself right now
- Caption that photo!: the winner
- Sprint to listen to Dish offer
- Does France have right plan to revive its economy?
- Charismatic Las Vegas mob lawyer mayor pens memoir
- Oil price falls toward $96 per barrel
- Housing recovery gives boost to Home Depot 1Q
- Tunisia announces 3 cases of coronavirus, 1 death
- More attacks across Iraq kill 7 people
- Syria, Israel exchange fire over border