Budget week in Washington always brings out the extremes from each party on fiscal issues, highlighting perhaps how far Democrats have gone to the left in recent years as compared to when Bill Clinton was president, and Republicans now as opposed to those who supported George W. Bush. Lanny Davis was a Special Counsel to Democratic President Bill Clinton, and is the author of the recently released “Crisis Tales.” Davis joined ‘Wilkow!’ Tuesday to discuss the shifts in ideology the country has seen over the last 20 years on budgetary issues, how Congress does not reflect the moderate views of the country at large, and what Obama did wrong in his first term.
Former Clinton Special Counsel Joins ‘Wilkow!’ to Discuss Where Obama Went Wrong in Term One
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- Kids Brutally Vandalize Man’s Family Home — But Now He’s the One Facing Jail Time 664 Comments
- Does the Bible Predict God’s End-Times Destruction of Syria — and Is Prophecy About to Unfold Before Our Eyes? 499 Comments
- ‘Free at Last’: La. State Senator Explains Why He Recently Left the ‘Government Plantation’ & Joined GOP in Powerful Video 391 Comments
- This Scathing Magazine Cover of the ‘Real’ Rand Paul Has Apparently Not Been Photoshopped in Any Way 322 Comments
- Proof-of-Citizenship Voter Law Struck Down by Supreme Court — and Guess Who Voted with the Majority 287 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- Red Cross' Guantanamo reports sought in 9/11 case
- James, Heat beats Spurs 103-100 in OT; Game 7 next
- Turkey's 'standing man' joins ranks of icons
- Afghan Taliban claim they killed 4 US troops
- Obama to renew calls for nuclear reductions
- Taliban claim responsibility for attack that killed 4 US troops on day peace talks announced
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Oil falls near $98 a barrel before Bernanke speaks