Incredible Story of Man Who Blew Himself Up in His Truck Injuring 2 People Done for ‘Revenge’
A western Pennsylvania man who blew himself up in a truck outside a house and injured two people inside did it for “revenge” according to the Johnstown, Pa. Tribune-Democrat.
Police say 40-year-old Bradley Kollar of Hastings, Pa. skipped a court date Tuesday morning and instead loaded his truck with explosives and drove to the home of William Shaner in Clearfield Township. The massive 9 a.m. explosion was felt from miles away and left the site “looking like a war zone,” including leveling the residence, according to the newspaper.
Shaner was in critical condition as of Tuesday night. A male teenager who was also in the home at the time of the blast was in unknown condition, according to the Altoona Mirror. Two other children were believed to have just left for school.
“I believe both of those victims were transported by ground EMS units to a local medical facility for treatment of the injuries they sustained,” Trooper John Matchik told the Mirror. “We are treating this as a criminal investigation at this point.”
The coroner ruled Kollar’s death a suicide.
Sources told the Tribune-Democrat that Kollar thought Shaner had “snitched” on him and his father, 64-year-old John Kollar. Bradley Kollar had been due in court on charges of running a chop shop and a meth lab from his family’s property, the newspaper reported.
Authorities have not released an official motive, according to the Mirror.
According to the Tribune-Democrat, bits of building material and paper were seen hundreds of yards from the scene hours after the blast, which was initially reported as a meth lab explosion.
‘Everything is under investigation right now,” Matchik told WTAJ-TV.
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 526 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 487 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 467 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 325 Comments
- ‘War in London Tonight’: Rioters Clash With Police Over ‘Cleaver’ Terror Attack (Plus: Read About Hero Mother Who Reportedly Confronted Killers) 294 Comments
- Game-Changing Bombshell? There’s a Major Twist in the Story About a High School Student’s Lesbian Relationship With a Minor Read More
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) 119 Comments
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 124 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 116 Comments
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 131 Comments
- 'Horrified' trucker watches I-5 bridge collapse
- Obama OKs honor for Birmingham bombing victims
- Suspect in killing of officer found dead in cell
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Delta ups the ante in battle for NY travel market
- Man charged with stalking Jennifer Lawrence's kin
- A-Rod sells Miami Beach home for $30M
- Snooki: NJ Gov Christie 'just doesn't like us'