Can You Make Out Jesus’ Face in This Drop-Cloth?
These days, it’s not entirely uncommon to hear that Jesus’ image has been found in the most unlikeliest of places. On pieces of toast, windows and in other bizarre locations, the Christian figure’s likeness has purportedly appeared. Last week, though, a new location was added to the ever-growing list of apparitions, as Brian Krantz, a resident of Saugus, Mass., claims he found Christ’s face on a drop-cloth.
In an interview with WHDH-TV, Krantz explained that he first used the cloth when he was painting his shutters four years ago. Then, he subsequently used it 50 or 60 additional times after that, before noticing what he believes could be a sign from God.
“My heart went a million miles an hour. I was hyperventilating,” he told the outlet. “I can’t deny this. This is what it is. It looks like Jesus Christ.”
KSNW-TV explains how Krantz came to find the purported image:
While at first it appeared to be your average, paint-splattered cloth, a closer look gave Krantz quite a shock, as he claims that he saw what appeared to be a crown or halo, two eyes, a mustache, nose, chin and jaw line.
He’s not sure what it means, but he and his girlfriend, Julie Anne Aloise, are planning to try and figure it out (and in the mean time, they plan to frame the image).
“I’m not sure why, but everybody needs some hope in life. And I hope that this is something that will give him hope,” said Aloise told WHDH-TV.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Gay Rights Activist Buys House Across From Westboro Baptist Church, Paints It to Look Like a Giant Rainbow
- Sheriff Debunks AR-15 Fallacies in New ‘Weapons of War’ Video Fact-Check
- Formerly Bi-Sexual Singer Stuns Audience With Alleged Anti-Gay Rant: ‘God Hates Fa***ts’
- Which Famed Christian Pastor Just Issued This Shocking Gay Marriage Endorsement?
Benghazi, IRS, AP...What's next? Only TheBlaze TV offers the truth from Glenn Beck, Andrew Wilkow, and Real News from TheBlaze. Get instant access and a free trial here.
- John McCain Lectures Tea Party Senator on How ‘Business’ Gets Done in Congress: ‘That’s What We’ve Been Doing for a Couple Hundred Years’ 510 Comments
- Boy Scouts of America Vote to Allow Gay Members 473 Comments
- Pope Francis’ Sermon Sparks Debate: ‘Even the Atheists’ Have Been Redeemed ‘With the Blood of Christ’ 465 Comments
- Piers Morgan Bans Dana Loesch From His Show Following Twitter Spat: ‘Show Some Bloody Respect’ 323 Comments
- ‘War in London Tonight’: Rioters Clash With Police Over ‘Cleaver’ Terror Attack (Plus: Read About Hero Mother Who Reportedly Confronted Killers) 293 Comments
- Is the Boy Scouts’ Gay Amendment the ‘Beginning of the End’ for the Group? (Plus: Tell Us Where You Stand) Read More
- MSNBC Hosts Martin Bashir and Chris Hayes Claim London Machete Killers Aren’t Terrorists: ‘These Are Just Murderers’ 119 Comments
- Did You Catch the Possibly Policy-Changing Ft. Hood Reference in Obama’s Terror Speech? Read More
- Dem. Rep. Apologizes for Attending ‘Racist, Anti-Semitic and Homophobic’ Speech Read More
- Church vs. State Complaint Leads City to Remove Christian Crosses on Water Tower — Now See What They’ve Been Replaced With 218 Comments
- Have You Had Scotch at a NJ TGI Friday’s Lately? You Might Have Been Drinking Rubbing Alcohol Read More
- Venezuelan President Blames Toilet Paper Shortage on the Rich Read More
- This Terrible Chart Shows the Change in Food Stamp Participation Over the Last 10 Years Read More
- Disney Makes Absolutely Mortifying Photoshop Mistake Read More
- Trey Gowdy at It Again — This Time with a Jack Bauer Reference! 116 Comments
- How 3D Printing Technology Created a Special Part for Baby’s Windpipe and Saved His Life Read More
- 6 Fascinating Spy Gadgets You’ll Probably Want (and Can Have) After Seeing Read More
- How Would a 3D-Printed Shotgun Slug Hold Up? Here’s the Test Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 130 Comments
- Judge orders more monitoring for Cowboys DT
- Damage reported from magnitude-5.7 quake in Calif.
- Syria targeted Israeli jeep going to rebel village
- Nadal could get Djokovic in French Open semifinals
- Woman in Berlusconi case denies her own statements
- Oklahoma gets far more than its share of disasters
- Latest 'Bachelorette' won't say if she's engaged
- Netflix hoping for memorable Memorial Day weekend