Can You Make Out Jesus’ Face in This Drop-Cloth?
These days, it’s not entirely uncommon to hear that Jesus’ image has been found in the most unlikeliest of places. On pieces of toast, windows and in other bizarre locations, the Christian figure’s likeness has purportedly appeared. Last week, though, a new location was added to the ever-growing list of apparitions, as Brian Krantz, a resident of Saugus, Mass., claims he found Christ’s face on a drop-cloth.
In an interview with WHDH-TV, Krantz explained that he first used the cloth when he was painting his shutters four years ago. Then, he subsequently used it 50 or 60 additional times after that, before noticing what he believes could be a sign from God.
“My heart went a million miles an hour. I was hyperventilating,” he told the outlet. “I can’t deny this. This is what it is. It looks like Jesus Christ.”
KSNW-TV explains how Krantz came to find the purported image:
While at first it appeared to be your average, paint-splattered cloth, a closer look gave Krantz quite a shock, as he claims that he saw what appeared to be a crown or halo, two eyes, a mustache, nose, chin and jaw line.
He’s not sure what it means, but he and his girlfriend, Julie Anne Aloise, are planning to try and figure it out (and in the mean time, they plan to frame the image).
“I’m not sure why, but everybody needs some hope in life. And I hope that this is something that will give him hope,” said Aloise told WHDH-TV.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Gay Rights Activist Buys House Across From Westboro Baptist Church, Paints It to Look Like a Giant Rainbow
- Sheriff Debunks AR-15 Fallacies in New ‘Weapons of War’ Video Fact-Check
- Formerly Bi-Sexual Singer Stuns Audience With Alleged Anti-Gay Rant: ‘God Hates Fa***ts’
- Which Famed Christian Pastor Just Issued This Shocking Gay Marriage Endorsement?
- Shock Video Surfaces: Meat Cleaver-Wielding Man Shouts ‘You People Will Never Be Safe!’ Moments After Gruesome London Attack 483 Comments
- Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? 469 Comments
- Confusion Erupts in IRS Hearing After Lois Lerner Tries to Plead the 5th — Watch It All Unfold 460 Comments
- The Tense Exchange Between Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Former IRS Head You’ve Been Waiting for…and It Doesn’t Disappoint 355 Comments
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Has Awkward Moment With Okla. Tornado Survivor After Asking If She ‘Thanked the Lord’ 327 Comments
- Beck Issues Challenge to People of Faith in Wake of Okla. Tornado: ‘What Have You Done?’ Read More
- ‘Islamic Jihad, Islamic Jihad!: Michelle Malkin Rips Progressives, Clashes With Lib Radio Host Over Islamic Terrorism and the London Machete Attack Read More
- Ariz. Lawmaker Surprises Colleagues, Comes Out as an Atheist While Delivering Daily Prayer Read More
- This Is How Texas Politicians Are Fighting Against the Atheist-Led ‘War on Christmas’ Read More
- ‘Unbelievable’: Apparent Thief Leaves $140 & Apology Note on Family’s Doorstep — Find Out Why Read More
- Weekly Unemployment Benefits Tumble Read More
- Why Is This German Company Recruiting Tech Staff With Autism? Read More
- House Votes to Speed up Keystone Pipeline: Here’s Everyone Who Voted for and Against It Read More
- Here are the 7 Most Explosive & Informative Moments from Today’s IRS Hearing Read More
- Foreign Banks Operating on U.S. Soil Have Just Set a Record Read More
- The Incredible Role Facebook Played in the Aftermath of Devastating Okla. Tornado Read More
- Tech Company Demonstrates Remote Disabling of a ‘Smart Gun’ 118 Comments
- Meet the Blind Man Nicknamed ‘Midnight Gunslinger’ Who Has 80% Shot Accuracy Read More
- How a $4.5 Million Network of 181 Sirens Helped Save Lives in Oklahoma Twister Read More
- See the Record-Setting Python a Man Caught With His Bare Hands (and Guess How Much It Weighed) Read More
- Krzyzewski returning to coach USA Basketball
- ECB official: New bank authority 'indispensable'
- Newly found Pearl S. Buck book is to be published
- AP Interview: Rogge praises wrestling's changes
- Writer Chinua Achebe honored in Nigeria funeral
- Singer Nick Carter to release memoir Sept. 24
- AP Interview: Syria conflict uproots Palestinians
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal