A Florida Atlantic University student recently filed a complaint that a professor ordered him to stomp on the name of Jesus, and claims he has been brought up on academic charges by the school. The school has issued an official apology over the incident after an initially harsh reaction that the student thought was in retribution for going public about his complaint. Radio host Dennis Prager joined “Wilkow!” Thursday to discuss the case, and how it exemplifies a double-standard when it comes to prejudice towards christians on campus:
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Stand against evil, stand with Israel, and support the IFCJ
- Milton Friedman demolishes Obama's equal pay argument
- Buck Sexton: 'Realization of a Dream' to Be Sitting in for Rush Limbaugh
- New book asks: Did 'crony capitalism' prolong the Civil War?
- Three book Thursday: Conservatism, the Constitution and Elizabeth Warren