A whole two-level home in Arkansas is on the market for less than the cost of many brand new cars, but there’s a reason. It’s only 128 square feet settled on 43,124 square feet of property.
The Dover home, which is described on the listing as like a “doll house,” has its living room, full kitchen and bathroom in the first level. A bedroom is in a lofted upper level.
The house is on the market for $22,900.
“Perfect for a get-away home, a hunting cabin, an in-between home or that ‘doll house’ that you have always wanted,” the description reads.
It has been on the market for less than two months.
- Small Space Architect Transformed His Own ‘Shell’ of a Home With Scraps and ‘Wabi Sabi’ Principles
- New York Is Pushing Under 400-Square-Foot ‘Micro’ Apartments
- NYC Planners Turn Toward Tiny, ‘Micro-Unit’ Dwellings (Bonus 1-Square-Meter House)
- Two People Work From Home and Live in This Tiny NYC Apartment That Unfolds Like a Swiss Army Knife
- Find Out How This Millionaire & Tech-Tinkerer Transformed a 420-Square-Foot Apartment Into 1,100-Square-Feet Worth of Space
(H/T: AOL Real Estate)
From the breaking news you need to know to the hottest trends circling the Web, TheBlaze has it all. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope.