A whole two-level home in Arkansas is on the market for less than the cost of many brand new cars, but there’s a reason. It’s only 128 square feet settled on 43,124 square feet of property.
The Dover home, which is described on the listing as like a “doll house,” has its living room, full kitchen and bathroom in the first level. A bedroom is in a lofted upper level.
The house is on the market for $22,900.
“Perfect for a get-away home, a hunting cabin, an in-between home or that ‘doll house’ that you have always wanted,” the description reads.
It has been on the market for less than two months.
- Small Space Architect Transformed His Own ‘Shell’ of a Home With Scraps and ‘Wabi Sabi’ Principles
- New York Is Pushing Under 400-Square-Foot ‘Micro’ Apartments
- NYC Planners Turn Toward Tiny, ‘Micro-Unit’ Dwellings (Bonus 1-Square-Meter House)
- Two People Work From Home and Live in This Tiny NYC Apartment That Unfolds Like a Swiss Army Knife
- Find Out How This Millionaire & Tech-Tinkerer Transformed a 420-Square-Foot Apartment Into 1,100-Square-Feet Worth of Space
(H/T: AOL Real Estate)