During his Thursday visit to Boston to attend an interfaith memorial service in honor of the victims of the twin marathon bombing, which occurred April 15, President Barack Obama said “we will find you,” addressing whomever committed the crime.

Now investigators have released the video and images of the suspects in the bombing that occurred in the afternoon near the race finish line, killing three and injuring more than 170 people.

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

At a press conference after 5:20 p.m. EST Thursday, FBI Special Agent Richard DesLauriers, who is leading the investigation, revealed the video and photos of the two men believed to be suspects.

Here are more officially released photos of the men who DesLauriers said are the only two suspects at this time:

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

Investigators of Boston Bombing Release Pictures of Suspects

(Photo: FBI)

DesLauriers expressed in the conference that if these men are known or seen by anyone in public, they are considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached. Those with information as to the names or whereabouts of these men should contact the FBI.

“Do not take any action on your own,” he warned.

This is the FBI’s surveillance video of the suspects:

Within moments of the announcement of the video and photos’ release, the FBI website crashed, perhaps because of a crush of visitors.

The man in the white cap is seen setting down a backpack at the site of one of the blasts, DesLauriers said.

City Council President Stephen Murphy, who was briefed by Boston police earlier Thursday, said investigators saw the image of the man dropping off a bag and matched the findings with witness descriptions of someone leaving the scene.

The Boston Globe reported earlier that authorities had clear video of the suspects and noted that they planned to released the images today, hoping the public would be able to help identify the men involved.

The Globe went on to report an official speaking on the condition of anonymity saying the clearest video was from the surveillance cameras came from the same side of Boylston Street as the explosions.

Additionally, in Washington, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Thursday that the FBI wanted to speak with individuals seen in at least one video from the race, but she said she didn’t call them suspects. She gave no details on what the video showed.

Images of the first bomb and pictures of what might be the second bomb before it had exploded were revealed earlier this week.

Related:

The Associated Press contributed to this report. 

Other Must-Read Stories