Fox News’ Jesse Watters never misses an opportunity to extract comical comments from his interview subjects. On Thursday night, this fact was on full display as “O’Reilly Factor” host Bill O’Reilly aired footage from Watters’ recent trip to Colorado.
With thousands of the state’s residents coalescing to celebrate legalized marijuana last weekend, there was a ripe group of pot-loving interview subjects for the choosing.
The resulting interviews, which focused upon current events, are entertaining to say the least. Among the subjects he asked marijuana enthusiasts about? Ricin, the sequester, Iran and Gabby Giffords. After airing the comical clip, Watters told O’Reilly that he interviewed 12 people and that only two of them were able to correctly answer the majority of his inquiries.
“The bombs and stuff in Boston. Were they made of ricin?,” one of the respondents asked.
And as for Iran, another individual said that the Middle Eastern nation isn’t “doing much,” but that America is “over there making them mad.” One woman added, ”I don’t know who they are. The Uranians? … Yeah, who are they?”
As for television consumption, Watters attempted to get one of the male respondents to smoke less weed and watch the “O’Reilly Factor” more often.
“Do you ever feel like you might want to put the dope down and watch a little more TV — maybe the ‘Factor’?,” Watters asked.
“I could probably keep smoking my dope and still watch TV,” the man responded.
Watch the hilarious clip, below:
This video comes out at the same time that the Public Research Religion Institute releases some new — and some might argue, troubling — statistics about Americans (particularly people of faith) and their views on marijuana legalization.
(H/T: Fox Nation)
Other Must-Read Articles:
- Op-Ed in Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam Newspaper Lambastes Beck and TheBlaze — But Are the Odd Claims Accurate?
- Fourth-Grader’s Reported Pro-Gay Marriage Essay: ‘If It Creeps You Out Just Get Over It’
- ‘Ex-Gay’ Activist Who Was the Poster Boy for Conversion Therapy Has Reportedly Left His Wife, Is Gay Again
- Actor Who Played Jesus Was ‘Haunted’ by This Scene From ‘The Bible’
- Major Gun Battle Erupts — But It’s Not What You’re Thinking
- Professor’s Wild Claim: Boston Bombing Resembles a ‘Mass-Casualty Drill’ Possibly Comprised of Actors
- ‘Shotgun Shirley’ Details Her Pro-Gun Quest for Self-Protection (Plus: See Her Shoot)