WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI announced Wednesday that it is seeking information on three people who were on the grounds of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, when it was attacked last year.
The bureau posted photographs of the three people and said they may be able to provide information to help in the investigation of the attack.
“We need your help to solve this crime,” the FBI said in releasing the photographs.
The attack on the Benghazi compound on Sept. 11, 2012, killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.
In a posting on the FBI’s website, the law enforcement agency urged anyone with information to text or e-mail BenghaziTips(at)ic.fbi.gov or to submit information confidentially at https://forms.fbi.gov/benghazi-en .
Congressional Republicans are continuing to pepper the Obama administration with questions about the attack.