“Kid President,” the pint-size motivational powerhouse, is back with a special message for all the moms out there on Mother’s Day.
Here are some of them, in no particular order:
• We love you, we just don’t always know how to say it — sometimes it might come out as screaming and crying.
• Don’t worry so much about the cleaning! “Our house isn’t messy, it’s awesome. It’s awesome because we live in it.”
• It’s OK to cool it on the meatloaf.
• Have fun!
• Thank you for cleaning up all of the poop.
• Hug more, shout less.
• And of course, “mom” spelled upside-down is “wow.”
The “Kid President” series is a project of “The Office” actor Rainn Wilson’s SoulPancake.
- On TheBlaze Blog: Video: 10 things every mom should know
- On TheBlaze Blog: Happy Valentine’s Day from Kid President
- The White House Pranked Everyone With This Fake Message From the President
- Have You Seen the Viral ‘Kid President’ Pep Talk That Will Give You the Inspiration You Need for the Day?
From the breaking news you need to know to the hottest trends circling the Web, TheBlaze has it all. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope.