MIAMI (TheBlaze/AP) — LeBron James shrugged off a poor start to get 32 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds, Ray Allen hit a 3-pointer with 5.2 seconds to play to force overtime and the Miami Heat staved off elimination with a 103-100 victory over the San Antonio Spurs in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.
James missed nine of his first 12 shots, but scored 16 points in the fourth to rally the Heat from a 10-point deficit. The Heat trailed 94-89 with 28 seconds to play, but James hit a 3 with 20 seconds to go and Allen drilled another to tie it.
James’ layup with 1:43 to play in overtime gave the Heat a 101-100 lead, and Allen added two free throws to force Game 7, which is on Thursday night in Miami.
Here are the top 5 plays from game 6:
1. Ray Allen’s game-tying 3-pointer that sent game into overtime
2. Heat’s Chris Bosh blocks potential game-tying shot on very last play
3. San Antonio’s Kawhi Leonard throws down monster jam over Mike Miller
4. Lebron James’ nasty block against Tim Duncan
5. Miami Heat execute pick and roll to perfection